Outlook for 7AAA

PHargis

In general officiating, after starting out the season a little inconsistant to start with seems to have leveled off this season and has been very good with more seasoned officials being retainedit appears. 7AAA has some very good officials with the main group who officiates games. however when the group drops off it significantly drops off.

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off has anyone heard about my Riverdale Lady WARRIORS tonight

secondly...i agree that the officials overall has been better this year than they have in a while we have only had 2 games that i thought they were just horrendous...smyrna christmas tournament and the FIRST riverdale oakland game but other than those 2 games (well4) i think they have been pretty solid this year

With Riverdale beating White Tonight, Siegel beating lebanon, Cookeville beating Blackman, the regular season is over.

Tournament matchups on the 15th are:

Warren county @ Riverdale

Blackman @ cookeville

White county @Siegel

lebanon @oakland

then the Tournament moves to Riverdale when the two semifinalist games are played.

This has been a great regular season for 7AAA and there were some surprises.

Warren county @ Riverdale Riverdale

Blackman @ cookeville Cookeville

White county @Siegel White county to me this is the toughest pick

lebanon @oakland oakland im iffy on this one too

Warren County was crushed by Oakland tonight 61-20. Warren County had ONLY 4 POINTS at the half. 4 Points at halftime for a 7AAA high School Basketball Team !!!! You got to be kidding me.

First off has anyone heard about my Riverdale Lady WARRIORS tonight

secondly...i agree that the officials overall has been better this year than they have in a while we have only had 2 games that i thought they were just horrendous...smyrna christmas tournament and the FIRST riverdale oakland game but other than those 2 games (well4) i think they have been pretty solid this year

White Co. gave a good effort tonight. It was tied at 13 at the end of the 1st. White Co. was still within 4 points{38-34} halfway through the 3rd quarter before RHS went on a run.

Warren County was crushed by Oakland tonight 61-20. Warren County had ONLY 4 POINTS at the half. 4 Points at halftime for a 7AAA high School Basketball Team !!!! You got to be kidding me.

well the good part about basketball is that the regular season (til this year since the #1 seed gets the auomatic berth)doesnt matter if you win 2 games you are in regions Warren COunty plays Riverdale so they would have to win 2 since they(Riverdale)gets and automatic berth so win 2 games and you advance to regions

What happened to Lebanon tonight? I was expecting this to be a very close ball game. siegel seems to be playing very well right now, but I am still surprised that they won by such a large margin against a Lebanon team that had played Mt. Juliet down to the wire last weekend.

The Lebanon/Siegel game was a better played game than the score indicated. The difference was, as has been in most Siegel games, defense. Siegel executed their offense pretty well but kept the Lebanon offense from doing those things that usually have been good to keep them close. Siegel did control the boards much better with Parrott and Spurlock along with Waggoner really making a statement in splitting the time. Waggoner scored 10 points and had numerous rebounds which was also a diffence. Siegel has not put a 4 quarter game together this year but this one came closer to doing it, maybes 3 quarter game.

Crowd at homecoming about 1800-1900.

Lebanon is still playing good and Howse, Brooks,Marshall, the Elies are as formidable as they usually are but Alan Bush and Staff really showed Lebanon something which they had not seen and took away their offense. If they were to play again, I'm sure the score would be different.

Lebanon

Siegel High School Stats

Player FTM FTA 3PM 3PA TP

Morgan Faulkner 0 0 2 0 11 , 4-8 fg, 1-2 ft, 5 assts, 4 steals, 5 RB

Shikera Johnson 0 0 0 0 2

Carrie Parrott 0 0 0 0 16, 8-16,1 asst, 3 steals, 16 rb

Kristen Seigenthaler 0 0 3 0 13 5-9, 2 steals, 3 rb

Danielle Spurlock 0 0 0 0 2 , 0-3, 2-2, 8 RB

Clair Waggener 0 0 1 0 10, 1-2, 7-9FT, 1 three, 8 RB

Allison Wright 0 0 1 0 8, FG-4-7, 5 assts, 3 steals, 3 RB

Bethany Wright 0 0 0 0 1 FG0-3, FT1-2

Siegel had 15 turnovers and 19 fouls.