Outlook for 7AAA

PHargis

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about predictions for Thursdays 1st round games? I believe all 4 home teams will win. Thoughts?

hate to dissapoint Warrem player but believe Riverdale will roll. looking at the boxscores against Oakland, if i'm not mistaken, Oakland's starters did not show up in the box score.

The closeness of the Cookeville/Blackman game the last contest is a little surprising. Something going on there. Chad Hibdon has got Blackman playing very good now. He does it every year at the end of the year. Cookeville will probably win easily since it is at Cookeville. Oakland/lebanon will be also a close game and whileOakland will likely win, the Coaching at lebanon is twice as good as it was initially and the organization is significantly better as well as the communication. IMO, with the players coming out of that County, lebanon is leaps ahead of last year and if you take TD and kM out of the equation, the players are close. Both of those players will make a difference and oakland will likely win. Siegel/White will be close as it always is but Siegel is playing as good as it's played all year and could possibly win in a squeeker. Except for Riverdale all games will be relatively close.

And it should be a really outstanding regional tournament with alot of high quality teams there and whoever emerges will definitely earn it.

I am really looking forward to the tournmanet to start however tonight my LADY WARRIORS are about ot take on shelbyville i am on may over there now

GOOD LUCK LADIES AND YOU KNOW I WILL BE CHEERING FOR YOU

GO LADY WARRIORS

By this time most of you know the District Tournament will be at Riverdale with Michael Burt being Tournament Director.The Tournament will be between Feb. 15 and Feb. 29

The Girls first round will be on the 15th with 4 games to be played. #1 seeded will play #8, 2 seeded will play #7, #3 seeded will play #6 and #4 seeded will play #5 with the seeded teams being the hosts. Someone will post the times and games later.

On the 17th will be the semifinals with the winner of the #1 seeded game playing the winner of the #4 seeded game and the winner of the #2 seeded game playing the winner of the #3 seeded game. The games will be at Riverdale and will start and 4:30and the second game at 6:00.

On Monday wil be a girls championship and ???????consolation game????????.

4AAA Regional Games with be held at Siegel high School with Ken Nolan as director.(Tssaa tournament web site under diretors and sites- Regionals)

All games will start at 7:00 and run from Feb 23-March 1.

On the Saturday following the District Tournament Finals there will be four first round girls games with the District winners and runnerups of the two districts acting as hosts to the 3rd and 4th place finishers in each District.

Winner AAA7 host vs 4th place AAA8

Winner AAA8 host vs 4th place AAA7

Second place AAA7host vs 3rd place AAA8

Second place AAA8 host vs 3rd place AAA7

Games start at 7:00

Region 4 games Semifinal games then will be played at Siegel High School

Monday 6:00 Girls Semifinal game

7:30 Girls Semifinal Game

Wednesday 7:00 Girls Finals

All of this schedule is unofficial and will be deemed official when Tournament directors deem it to be official by announcing it. This thread will be updated in a few days.

Steve Lykins is Tournament Director.

85, reallydidn't know if most of the girls went to Stone or not. Great game

Most players did go to Stone. This Cumberland co. team got their 11th win last night. I believe they are 11-18. It was Cumberland Countys 3rd win in 2007. Not a good way to go into the Dist. tourney for White County.

Edited by 85warrior