Outlook for 7AAA

PHargis

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brian, Interesting post and much of it is factual. You have the opportunity to read the response or don't read. What is factual you leave out is that this very likely an underachieving team that has a lot of talent in six players. There is no super player. It is a very good defensive club. At times it can be a good offensive club. You evidently don't cover 7AAA and have so stated. Can't even find Oakland. You are reading off of a schedule. You look at schedule, strength rankings on coach T and its obvious siegel has not played well enough to be a top AAA team. Doesn't mean they can't beat some top AAA teams. Many posters thought underacheiving would work itself out with a number of teams. While many great players are in 7AAA, some teams have underacheived as siegel. The results will see how good RD, Cookeville, siegel are. maybe you can stay around and read the results. LHS with developing actions, will unlikely contribute. Your opinions are good but like the rest of us you many times just blow smoke and many times make us think you graduated from HS the past two years.

Now this poster lost you some 75 words ago but this poster appreciates you reading the comments of some of the best posters in 7AAA whose goal is to report Factual Information for its readers, not just the mundane. nobody is really hiding behind opinions but nobody has seen your posts enough to verify your creditability. it's easy to zoom in and out of a thread and give opinions especially when the only contribution you seem to have made concerns AAU> Another interesting fact is 7AAA, the way it looks, covers all 7AAA teams yet siegel is only pointed out. maybe a lot of the stories are interesting and provide the readers with items that they can't or are not getting from other sources. As you have very nicely said and we appreciate it, you do read the information and with 25000 views and spinoffs to numerous threads that started interest, you can add approximately 15000 other views so disparaging views are accepted and encouraged. Hope you remain a nonpaying customer of Coach T.

2,000 post and 7,000,000 words makes you credible? Being a coacht subscriber makes you credible? Please...... It means your retired and have no life. You got me interested in "YOUR'" thread because of your constant self-promoting. You constantly bicker with fellow posters when they don't agree with your opinion, which is often. You only lose me every 60 words or so because you apparently have no use for periods, commas and etc.. You lose everybody! :P

I have watched many games this year and I can tell you my analysis is much closer than yours. Your opinion is biased because of family (obviously). All schools underachieve when they don't accomplish their goals. I think your goals for this team are higher than what they can accomplish. I'm sure they are great girls but not quite the athletes you envisioned.

As far as blowing smoke, this poster thinks your the king. " WE" took a poll and you were voted king of smoke blowers. Thanks for the compliment of being 2 years removed from high school. I'm just glad it's not 50 years removed. That would really depress me. :P

Not sure which school you are talking about as this thread mentions many as have this poster. Didn't think 7AAA was but will accept it on your word. "We" sounds like a crowd but have never seen it but will take your word for it. My post did not use officiating as the main reason for the Cookeville loss and should not. Cookeville won it fair and square and it was a hard fought game as it normally is. How about you analyzing your thoughts of the game?

Not sure which school you are talking about as this thread mentions many as have this poster. Didn't think 7AAA was but will accept it on your word. "We" sounds like a crowd but have never seen it but will take your word for it. My post did not use officiating as the main reason for the Cookeville loss and should not. Cookeville won it fair and square and it was a hard fought game as it normally is. How about you analyzing your thoughts of the game?

The only game worth looking at now is your next game. Lose and get a 1st round Shelbyville match-up. Win and play Lawrence County. The Cookeville game seems even more important now in hindsight. No sense in analyzing the past. Hopefully, you will get Lawrence County. Since your playing the region at home, you will have a chance to escape the 1st round.

I know you won't believe this but I really hope you win. I like to pull for the underdog and feel both of those teams will be the favorite vs. Siegel. You have a shot against LC but I still feel they are the better team.

The only game worth looking at now is your next game. Lose and get a 1st round Shelbyville match-up. Win and play Lawrence County. The Cookeville game seems even more important now in hindsight. No sense in analyzing the past. Hopefully, you will get Lawrence County. Since your playing the region at home, you will have a chance to escape the 1st round.

I know you won't believe this but I really hope you win. I like to pull for the underdog and feel both of those teams will be the favorite vs. Siegel. You have a shot against LC but I still feel they are the better team.

briank-Siegel will play at the home court of the first or second place team. Cookeville will have a home game against the third or fourth place team

Edited by StarsPres

i just dont believe siegel has the heart to advance much farther in their season........................they played arguably the worst tournament game ever and not too many of the players acted like it matter......maybe 1 or 2

I'm sure the refs weren't great but I doubt they kept you from winning (scoring only 25 has nothing to do with a ref).

Just to be truthful, Siegel is not as good as you guys think. With a district full of teams with a losing record (white co 15-16,Blackman 4-25,Lebanon 11-21, Warren co 4-20), it is easy to think you are better than you are. Oakland is lucky to be a top 50 team at 16-12 and Cookeville is maybe a top 30 team (maybe). The only team in the district is Riverdale and they may not make it to the State.

Every team you were supposed to lose to....you did. The best wins I could find were Lavergne and at Cookeville. However, I compare Cookeville to Beech. Neither team is great but they are both better than average. Siegel is not as good as either team.(Cookeville or Beech) With losses to Beech, Wilson Central, Brentwood Academy, Riverdale, and Cookeville, your just losing to teams that should beat you. Then add more unexpected losses to an out of state team and 2 East Tennessee teams that are not great (Karns and Mcminn). You get 12 plus wins by just playing your district teams. I doubt Siegel would be a top 20-25 team in AA or a top 10 team in single A. I'm giving you just my opinion so don't write me a 70 paragraph response. I truly like to read your thread and appreciate your passion but sometimes your talking like your a top 10 team and I really don't agree. You have had a decent season and you guys have really improved over the past 3 years. Good luck the rest of the season.

I don't remember ever reading any of your post from the past, but regardless a good post is a good post, I think you pretty much nailed this district . From an outsiders view I think your assesment of teams in the district are accurate. I personally feel district 9AAA is by far the top district top-to-bottom. I really feel Riverdale is our only true chance of bringing the crown back to 7AAA. I do think Cookeville is a dangerous team, but are not capable of making a long tourney run. I hope they prove me wrong. I really don't know what all the uproar is about your post, It's accurate. Maybe WE CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH !!! :)

I don't remember ever reading any of your post from the past, but regardless a good post is a good post, I think you pretty much nailed this district . From an outsiders view I think your assesment of teams in the district are accurate. I personally feel district 9AAA is by far the top district top-to-bottom. I really feel Riverdale is our only true chance of bringing the crown back to 7AAA. I do think Cookeville is a dangerous team, but are not capable of making a long tourney run. I hope they prove me wrong. I really don't know what all the uproar is about your post, It's accurate. Maybe WE CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH !!! :)

Please update tonight's game if possible. Thanks !!!