Outlook for 7AAA

PHargis

no i was just stating that cookeville was agrresive the game was a good game

and i am a FLORIDA STATE FAN so i know about duke we lost a game to them last year when one of our players got ejected on a bogus ejection that caused those refs to get suspened so i know what you mean but what i was saying is that they(cookeville) was aggresive did they miss a call sure both ways but i thought they did a good job

Fair enough. Riverdale and Cookeville hopefully will make some noise in the tournament coming up. Should be fun.

I remember that game and watching FSU and dook. I just chuckled because it was the norm for dook games. Nice to see them struggling this year. In my opinion that is one cheating program!

Her name is Savanna Hill, but she is not the only talent they have. The Jefferies kid is very dangerous from long range.

Lincoln Co. averages 56 ppg, Cookeville hold opponents to an average of 36 ppg. Cookeville's defense will determine the outcome.

Gorgo, unless you are in Cookeville, you won't be able to listen. It's a local AM station with limited range. Progress has been made to broadcast all Cookeville sports over the net, we're not there yet, maybe next year.

Thanks for the info. I'll just get some score updates through my family there and the coacht scoreboards!

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Her name is Savanna Hill, but she is not the only talent they have. The Jefferies kid is very dangerous from long range.

Lincoln Co. averages 56 ppg, Cookeville hold opponents to an average of 36 ppg. Cookeville's defense will determine the outcome.

Gorgo, unless you are in Cookeville, you won't be able to listen. It's a local AM station with limited range. Progress has been made to broadcast all Cookeville sports over the net, we're not there yet, maybe next year.

I think the Lincoln Co. Cookeville game will be the best first round match. If Savannah cna get going and they can shoot their free throws better than they did against Lawrence Co. they should be able to beat Cookeville. No offense to Cookeville, they are a good team but when Lincoln Co. is clicking on all cylinders they are as good as any team around here.

I think the Lincoln Co. Cookeville game will be the best first round match. If Savannah cna get going and they can shoot their free throws better than they did against Lawrence Co. they should be able to beat Cookeville. No offense to Cookeville, they are a good team but when Lincoln Co. is clicking on all cylinders they are as good as any team around here.

If Cookeville is clicking on all cylinders they are as good as any team as well. Ask Riverdale in their 2nd meeting.

Seems like you are overlooking Cookeville a bit. They are in for a reason.

The weather here is expected to get windy here with temps around 50. Scattered showers and maybe a thunderstorm will dot the area as the push of cold air heads east. The precipitation could change to or mix with snow and sleet before coming to an end. Be advised of rapidly changing weather conditions.

Thank you.

If Cookeville is clicking on all cylinders they are as good as any team as well. Ask Riverdale in their 2nd meeting.

Seems like you are overlooking Cookeville a bit. They are in for a reason.

Im not overlooking Cookeville one bit. I have seen them play and saw them play the distrct championship game. I have also seen Lincoln Co play good games and not so good games. Lincoln County is the real deal if they do the little things. I know that is what everybody says but its true. the lost to Lawrence Co. by five points after shooting 4-13 from the FT line and got outrebounded 30-14. If that doesnt explain little things I dont know what does. The great thing about Lincoln Co is that they are usually an excellent Ft shooting team and hopefully they will play well. keep the principal from flashing the camera when they shoot though lol. Good luck to all teams involved. And again im not underestimating cookeville either team is capable of winning.

Current weather conditions at McGuire in NJ as reported by Gordo.

Strong NW winds dominate the area today. Expect 20-30mph winds along with gusts as high as 45 mph in the area. Wind chills will dip into the teens as scattered flurries could develop. Expect no accumulation at all. Todays high should reach 35 degrees with the overnight low a crisp 22.

A storm system out west will effect the area by Sunday bring a mix bag of precipitation. Precip could start as rain or freezing rain depending on the timing of the system. There is also an outside chance snow could fall for the region. Please stay tuned as the GFS and NAM models are updating constantly and get a better handle on what to expect in the region this weekend.

Look for a warming trend during the 10 day run as temps close in on 50 towards the end of next week.

Thanks for your attention. You all have been a great audience.

Just read wher Shelbyville was leading Lebanon 10-5 at the end of the first quarter. GO Lebanon !!

Halftime : Shelbyville 23 Lebanon 16 . Am I the only one here ??? I guess everyone is at the game tonight, of course at warren County we haven't had to worry about that for years.,and it looks like we won't for years to come.

Edited by 14pioneers

Halftime : Shelbyville 23 Lebanon 16 . Am I the only one here ??? I guess everyone is at the game tonight, of course at warren County we haven't had to worry about that for years.,and it looks like we won't for years to come.

Shelbyville leads Lebanon 49-23 at the end of 3 quarters of play. I quess Shelbyville had a rousing half-time chat !!!