JCM @ Henry County

So your saying that JCM outhit SS who they LOST to, but JCM will beat HC because they will outhit them? Why wasnt that the case with SS. JCM will face another team that is better than them Friday night, just as the case when they played SS. IF outhitting an opponent didnt save them against SS, why will it save them from the wrath of HC? Explain this to me Yanker. AND... if you believe your guys are so much tougher than ours, send them down here Wednesday and we will put them to work baling hay and cutting tobacco all day, and when it's all done, we will let them use the internet and get on coacht. Hospitality. :thumb:

Just thinking about working the baccer and hay fields causes my lower back to hurt. Internet access is a great idea.

JCM's backs are against the wall. THey are facing the prospects of a losing season.

I expect nothing less but the Cougers to come in angry and to play hardhitting football. They don't have much to left hang their hats on for 2006. Hard hitters is something HC teams have always loved to play.

JCM D will play tough but just don't see them holding Pats to 3 TD's or less. The bigger problem for JCM will be where do their points come from? Averaging 15 points a game and coming up against a team giving up 18 PPG. having to score 3 TDs against HC will be a chore probably harder then the hay field.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, someone pick me up off the floor- Yanker agreed with me. :thumb: LOL

Our O-line is powerful when we went to Liberty they physically put out more of Liberty's players than the D-line did that night. Then look at the strenght we have on our D-line, they tear tail on that field. Our guys have had other teams tell them after the game (win or lose) that they are tough players & hard hitters. This Friday night it will be like a block wall to the JCM players. Our guys will be like a mighty power surge come game time. They already have the mind set that this game will be like no other.

JCM will be on the field crying from the Hugh Defeat HC is going to put on them! (Oh wait, do street gangsters cry :thumb: )

Yanker, I honestly believe you to be a smart man, but honey after Friday night's game you may not say it but, you will think it "Yanker was wrong".

If your D-Line is that good, how did SS rush for 250 yards against you??? JCM players may do a lot of things but cry on your field will not be one of them!!! The YANKER said our guys are TOUGH...street fighter TOUGH as well as football TOUGH...they are not gangsters!!! Our main attribute is our TOUGHNESS...so I cannot be wrong in that regard...it is a fact!!!

:thumb: HC RED FANS we seem to have a problem come Friday night. I've been told by some of the football players that Randy Long will not be able to honk his horns Friday Night. Not sure on the details, don't want to tell something that's not correct.

But, I was informed that Randy will have to set in the press box during the game.

We are in Great Need for horns, bells , etc. whatever we can do to help make up for this lose. The players are upset, they LOOOOOOOOVE it when the fans are loud and they LOOOOOOOOVE Randy's horns.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Big Red Fans Help Us Make The Noise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If true then this is good news for JCM!! We will bring very few fans and one HUGE advantage HC had was the crowd and the crowd noise. JCM is not used to big crowds like the one I saw at the Ridgeway game. The YANKER was concerned about how we might take the crowd out of the game...it appears as if those in power at HC are doing it for us!!!! The YANKER thanks you very much...we will take all of the help you will give us!!!!!

So your saying that JCM outhit SS who they LOST to, but JCM will beat HC because they will outhit them? Why wasnt that the case with SS. JCM will face another team that is better than them Friday night, just as the case when they played SS. IF outhitting an opponent didnt save them against SS, why will it save them from the wrath of HC? Explain this to me Yanker. AND... if you believe your guys are so much tougher than ours, send them down here Wednesday and we will put them to work baling hay and cutting tobacco all day, and when it's all done, we will let them use the internet and get on coacht. Hospitality. :thumb:

Your question is an acceptable one and now the YANKER will give you the answer...so read closely!!! When we played SS, they were on a winning streak and they have a better team than we do. We outhit them, as expected, but it was not enough. HC is on a losing streak at the moment...they must have doubts...JCM's strength is in our PHYSICAL style of play. If your losing streak and the doubts that the streak has created, affect your guys adversely...which it obviously can...then our ability to hit you harder than you have been hit, will turn the tide of the game in JCM's favor. As far as baling hay and cutting tobacco is concerned...the YANKER doubts that 95% of your players do that. My guess is that a good percentage of your guys are pampered and wealthy, while the YANKER can assure you that at LEAST 95% of the JCM players have led a TOUGHER life with no frills from day one of their existence. This fact does not make JCM a better team but it does make us TOUGHER because our guys have had to be. It gives us an edge that we desperately need because so many other factors work against JCM.

Edited by Yanker

Your question is an acceptable one and now the YANKER will give you the answer...so read closely!!! When we played SS, they were on a winning streak and they have a better team than we do. We outhit them, as expected, but it was not enough. HC is on a losing streak at the moment...they must have doubts...JCM's strength is in our PHYSICAL style of play. If your losing streak and the doubts that the streak has created, affect your guys adversely...which it obviously can...then our ability to hit you harder than you have been hit, will turn the tide of the game in JCM's favor. As far as baling hay and cutting tobacco is concerned...the YANKER doubts that 95% of your players do that. My guess is that a good percentage of your guys are pampered and wealthy, while the YANKER can assure you that at LEAST 95% of the JCM players have led a TOUGHER life with no frills from day one of their existence. This fact does not make JCM a better team but it does make us TOUGHER because our guys have had to be. It gives us an edge that we desperately need because so many other factors work against JCM.

Yours remarks are hidious! I gaurantee your guys aren't walking around in clothes that they had beat off of somebody in a Street Fight. No, their parents bought them for them just as ours have. Its like you are making an excuse for your loss already. Your kids aren't in poverty, and aren't any tougher, or smarter/dumber than ours. Just let the kids play game, you and your buddy VG come down and get fat with all of our tailgaters and talk about all the stupid stuff ya'll got on here and said this week. Next week one of the two teams will be praising the other for good play and some excuses will be made. Thats life! And thats "MY ADVICE"!

Edited by myadvice

Yours remarks are hidious! I gaurantee your guys aren't walking around in clothes that they had beat off of somebody in a Street Fight. No, their parents bought them for them just as ours have. Its like you are making an excuse for your loss already. Your kids aren't in poverty, and aren't any tougher, or smarter/dumber than ours. Just let the kids play game, you and your buddy VG come down and get fat with all of our tailgaters and talk about all the stupid stuff ya'll got on here and said this week. Next week one of the two teams will be praising the other for good play and some excuses will be made. Thats life! And thats "MY ADVICE"!

Are you as angry and rude as you come across on this thread?? If so, then the YANKER has pity for you. I am a happy and fun loving person who enjoys the back and forth on this board. You people have taken the street fight comment way too far. I never stated that our players had to beat the clothes off of people in order to have them and if you will go back and try reading what I said, you will have to agree. I assume they were purshased...just like the clothes your guys wear. The YANKER makes no excuses...to the contrary, I think our TOUGHNESS is why we will win, if we do. I never mentioned poverty...you did...I never mentioned intelligence...you did. I continue to maintain that the vast majority of our players have lived a TOUGHER life than the majority of your players and that is part of what makes us TOUGH!! This is not anything against anyone from HC...kids have nothing to do with their background and how they are raised. The YANKER never intended to attempt to keep the kids from playing the game...I cannot imagine where you got that idea. Your team may well win this game...the YANKER realizes that...I just think if JCM wins, it will be because we out TOUGH your guys. I believe you have a better team than we do... but do not think for a minute that we cannot beat you. I hope you find a way to deal with your anger...the YANKER has none toward you...I just love to talk football.

All in all this is a good post Yanker. But it is just simply not true that 95% of the kids on our team come from wealthy pampered families. Maybe, just MAYBE, 5% do. The other 95% are hard workers that come from all walks of life. Not all of them work in the tobacco fields, but I would bet that a fairly large percentage of them do. I did when I played football WAY back! I think our guys are tough, just as tough as the JCM kids. How many JCM kids can go out and hunt their own food, skin it, clean it and cook it? That's survival of a different flavor. Maybe the JCM kids survive better on the streets but would not be able to survive in the woods. And vice versa for our kids. Its all a matter of perspective. We both have tough kids on our team and its going to be a great battle. Just a few days away!!!

All in all this is a good post Yanker. But it is just simply not true that 95% of the kids on our team come from wealthy pampered families. Maybe, just MAYBE, 5% do. The other 95% are hard workers that come from all walks of life. Not all of them work in the tobacco fields, but I would bet that a fairly large percentage of them do. I did when I played football WAY back! I think our guys are tough, just as tough as the JCM kids. How many JCM kids can go out and hunt their own food, skin it, clean it and cook it? That's survival of a different flavor. Maybe the JCM kids survive better on the streets but would not be able to survive in the woods. And vice versa for our kids. Its all a matter of perspective. We both have tough kids on our team and its going to be a great battle. Just a few days away!!!

Your ability to comprehend what the YANKER says (actually your inability to do so) causes the YANKER great concern. The YANKER did not say that 95% of your players came from wealthy families who pampered them. Please go back and read it again. I said that I doubted that 95% of them were out baling hay. I know HC kids are tough...I just believe that because of lifestyles alone that JCM kids have it tougher in a lot of ways than kids up there. No disrespect to Henryland intended...nor to the wealthy...in most cases they have earned the right to be wealthy and the YANKER says more power to them. This too, seems to have taken on a life of its own. I would love for many of your fans to spend some real time down here and I think it would be an eye-opening experience for you all...and in this one instance...many of you would agree with the YANKER. Our team is not polished...we are not very sharp or smooth...we will not dazzle you with sophistication...but the YANKER can GUARANTEE all of you one thing...our guys will HIT you harder than you have been hit!!!! The YANKER reluctantly admits that you have a better team for a variety of reasons...but the YANKER would not bet against JCM to win this game...based on your losing streak and based on our TOUGHNESS!!!!!!!!

Nice post Drew...maybe the kind players from HC could take the JCM players on a nice snipe hunt after the game. :thumb: You never did answer my question btw. (post #96)

Bottom line, is JCM is your team, your a JCM fan, there doesn't have to be any rationale thinking behind any of this. No one is going to get one here and say "well, we're definitely gonna lose this Friday." So, you just keep pulling for JCM, they are your team, I would expect nothing less. And we HC fans will keep talking up our guys in the same manner. Regardless of who wins, I cant wait to see Hogsett meet Allen!!! Either way, that is going to be AWESOME!!!

Edited by Patriotpride

Bottom line, is JCM is your team, your a JCM fan, there doesn't have to be any rationale thinking behind any of this. No one is going to get one here and say "well, we're definitely gonna lose this Friday." So, you just keep pulling for JCM, they are your team, I would expect nothing less. And we HC fans will keep talking up our guys in the same manner. Regardless of who wins, I cant wait to see Hogsett meet Allen!!! Either way, that is going to be AWESOME!!!

Good post Patriotpride.