Marion Co vs Bledsoe Co - Battle of Warriors

polecat

OK... OK.... Let me start by saying that I like my crow medium well and covered with Pistol Pete hot sauce. Go ahead and give me two helpings.... but you have to admit, my BS post was pretty dang funny!! :D

Now for the game. Not much for me to say because like Buzzkill, I'm ALMOST speachless..... ALMOST.... but what I gotta say can't be typed on this board.

Congratulations to BC. It's obvious that they came out wanting this game more than Marion. I thought when we cut the lead to two at the half that BC may fold but it was the other Warriors that went into the crapper. #30, #11 and #2 all had a good night for Pikeville. #14 made a couple of nice plays as well. Coach Boynton obviously had a good game plan and made some great adjustments at halftime.

Congratulations to the entire Blue Warrior Nation and good luck with the rest of your season. I hope you guys represent 3AA well in the playoffs wherever you end up playing......

:lol: ....would you like some salt or pepper or I like ranch dressing with everything so it might help... :D:thumb::huh:

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somebody needs to reserve you a room! We are still playing Bledsoe tonight aren't we? The real warriors, thats the funniest thing I have ever heard. You guys have beat us once in past 30 years and you think it's going to happen again tonight. No way! It's Marion County Warriors, not Kimball or South Crossroads although if they had a team they would beat your Warriors. Good luck tonight and congrats on your Jamboree Championship!!! :thumb:

Chef "B" here.....How would you like your crow cooked Mr. MIKE LINEBACKER?

Well, it's time to start thinking about Cannon, but here are some final thoughts for all and some comments on the post game comments.

1. Nurplechad and KNtoadwarrior, Ihave to say pretty classy after a loss.

2. Someone said #14 had an OK or nice game, I don't think that is anywhere close, he had by far his Best game of the year. Defensive pass coverage= awesome , come in and never miss a beat at QB when needed, and absolutely incredible at receiver, I'm sure he probably missed a catch or 2, but I can't remeber one.

3. Someone said Boynton must have had a good gameplan.LOL! I say young men never giving up and fighting for what they want. He hasn't came up with a gameplan all year, why give him credit now. Only one coach showing the enthusiasm and effort, and that's Reel. I hope he stays involved in the program, no matter what happens to the head coach.

4. "B" - there is no question in my mind who you were pulling for, all I'm saying is when your picking scores, use your heart in the Bledsoe games, and yyour head in all others.

5. PROPS - #11- run the ball well, but I was much prouder of his pass coverage, #4 great job at DB, 58 is coming into his own at linebacker, 25 great job defensively, 32 continues to excel as a freshman, 44 man, I expected a few more sacks,lol, but when you got the ball in your hands it was pretty, #2 excellent as is normal and expected, hope your hand heals quickly. And last but not least, major props to #3(a freshman) came in when needed and came up with the huge interception and return.

6. You thought I forgot but O-line, was awesome, by far the best game of the year. There is nothing like being able to run the ball, with the lead in the fourth quarter.

7. Defensive line brought pressure all night, never let up.

8. This was a team win and effort. Bring it the rest of the season.

9. that BS is, will be, and will never stop running rampant.

10. At least the MC fans did not turn on the coach, like your neighbors.

For, from, and all about Bledsoe,

Yours truly,

BC_WarriorHead aka Buzzkill

yes it was an awesome victory this i guess this would give bledsoe the sequatchie valley

championship this year. It was good to see Tyler Swafford finally out of the hospital

and there to cheer on his team and to hear that Smith and Watson came thru their

surgery with good outlooks. does anyone know what happened to the player from

MC that had to be taken to the hospital? hope nothing serious. It was good to see that this was a total team victory. true some may get their name recognized and others not but belive me it was a total team effort to get the out come that we got last night lets keep going and finish the season strong and go in to the playoffs with a positive momentum

Edited by tnwarrior