Owls vs. Admirals

volman09

I did not see the game but from reading these posts and looking at stats, Ootlewah will NOT win the state championship, and they will NOT beat Dobyns-Bennett if they can not defend the pass better than they did tonight. I have no idea what their team is like, only know what I read on here but if their pass defense is that bad, they will get hammered by DB. I really hope we get to see this one this year because I think they are pretty much the unanimous 1 & 2 teams in the state...

Good luck Owls!

TRIBE ALL DA WAY!!!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not see the game but from reading these posts and looking at stats, Ootlewah will NOT win the state championship, and they will NOT beat Dobyns-Bennett if they can not defend the pass better than they did tonight. I have no idea what their team is like, only know what I read on here but if their pass defense is that bad, they will get hammered by DB. I really hope we get to see this one this year because I think they are pretty much the unanimous 1 & 2 teams in the state...

Good luck Owls!

TRIBE ALL DA WAY!!!

if you are wondering what the team is like? better than the team that beat you last year. go owls!

Admirals got 80% of their passing yards with the QB evading pressure causing receivers to run all over the place for 6-7 seconds. So many times Ooltewah had the QB in their grasp but just couldn't get him down. Kudos to Farraguts QB. He was Farraguts heart in the offense. I think Monroe is going to work the secondarys tale off these next couple of weeks. If we play DB we will be ready like we have been the past 2 years.

I was told that Ooltewah was under invertigation by the TSSAA for an ineligible player. Anybody else heard anything about this or is it just a bad rumor. I can't imagine that Benny Monore would play a player if this was the case.

Another McMinn fan on here talking about ineligible players... Thats the 3rd one. Whats up? Tell us what you know. Details, Details, Details.

The last 2 years? Um OK 2 years ago we beat you guys in the playoffs and last year you beat the worst team DB has had a in a decade. Ask anyone involved with DB, that was our WORST team in 10 years. This mihgt be our best. Trust me, you don't want it this year. I hope it happens

This is NOT DB's best team in 10 years. You gotta be kidding me. They are definitely better than last year, and I agree that was one of their weaker teams. But this being their best... no way. I've followed them for quite awhile and this is not their best team in 10 years.

Edited by basketballisbest