Rhea County @ Cleveland

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it boils down to who can get it done through the air and makes the big plays on both sides of the ball. the field will be really soft and that may cause some problems with the ground game if the runners are having a hard time getting traction. It going to be a good one the best game of the year for both teams. WHO WANTS IT MORE! GO EAGLES!!!

Finally, we put together a complete game. Cleveland you guys played hard but it just seemed like we were one step quicker tonight. That was the most satisying win in a long time, to beat a very good team like that...congratulations Eagles. Cleveland, keep your heads up because you guys are definitely good enough to surprise someone in the playoffs. This was just one of those rare nights for Rhea County.

I'd also like to comment on the level of sporstmanship that was displayed tonight. At least from the bleachers it looked like two groups of young men out there, not two groups of boys like we've seen all too much in recent years on all levels of football. Both teams acted like champions and that's why I think both teams will represent their schools well in the playoffs, good luck!

Finally, we put together a complete game. Cleveland you guys played hard but it just seemed like we were one step quicker tonight. That was the most satisying win in a long time, to beat a very good team like that...congratulations Eagles. Cleveland, keep your heads up because you guys are definitely good enough to surprise someone in the playoffs. This was just one of those rare nights for Rhea County.

I'd also like to comment on the level of sporstmanship that was displayed tonight. At least from the bleachers it looked like two groups of young men out there, not two groups of boys like we've seen all too much in recent years on all levels of football. Both teams acted like champions and that's why I think both teams will represent their schools well in the playoffs, good luck!

What do you mean a rare night for the Rhea County? Both teams showed great class and sportmanship, very nice to see, after all the bad history between these teams.

Edited by sportsfan23