CAMDEN vs. LEWIS

Stat_pack1

LCHS seems to be the underdog..if you go by the numbers.....but the numbers can't measure the heart or determination of the players on the field.....like they say "thats why we play the game". This could be a great game if both teams have their "A" game.....lets just hope that one of the teams do not have an off night next friday.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only problem I see with Camden is that this "maybe" the first week in a while that the 1st string will have to play the entire game......but to my understanding they have the depth to sub for the players that go on both sides of the ball.....hope they stayed in shape!!! On the other hand......history has shown that when you have momentum going into a bye week you can lose it and comeout on the losing end of the next game........Hope lewis county keep up during the off week.......I wish with everything I have that I could make it to this game.....but, The U.S. Naval Hospital needs me more!!!!! Good Luck to all of the Seniors this friday night and may both teams come out injury free........more to come!!!!

The only problem I see with Camden is that this "maybe" the first week in a while that the 1st string will have to play the entire game......but to my understanding they have the depth to sub for the players that go on both sides of the ball.....hope they stayed in shape!!! On the other hand......history has shown that when you have momentum going into a bye week you can lose it and comeout on the losing end of the next game........Hope lewis county keep up during the off week.......I wish with everything I have that I could make it to this game.....but, The U.S. Naval Hospital needs me more!!!!! Good Luck to all of the Seniors this friday night and may both teams come out injury free........more to come!!!!

I see that as an advantage to Camden because Lewis County had to play the whole game against Waverly and you could tell they were starting to get tired, especially the big guys. Good luck Camden.

I see that as an advantage to Camden because Lewis County had to play the whole game against Waverly and you could tell they were starting to get tired, especially the big guys. Good luck Camden.

Lets see....with that logic....then LCHS would have the advantage....their starters have played a whole game and Camdens hasn't .....so advantage LCHS?

Lets see....with that logic....then LCHS would have the advantage....their starters have played a whole game and Camdens hasn't .....so advantage LCHS?

Well with Camden second string having more playing time this year we can feed them in and out keep our guys fresh. Course Lewis Co. can too I think this is going to be a game of depth. Which team can last giving 110% all game long, and which team makes a mistake I think are going to be the major factors in this one going to be such a good game wish I could make it.

Ok, I waited to give a prediction to show respect for the Riverside team. Now, here is the facts.

Camden comes into the game bringing an offensive powerhouse.

Lewis County brings in a Defense that has allowed 28 points, all year.

Camden has stellar athletes, ranging from Josh Boyd (RB) to the guy referred to as "Moose," with these two guys leading their offense and defense any team will have a challenge at stopping them on either side of the ball.

Lewis County has not shown any lack of playmakers, with that being said the advantage I see for them has to be the lack of selfishness. All of the starters and reserves are really good athletes, and have made plays when needed all season long.

Weakness in Camden is very hard to find, that being said, I will have to go with what I saw last year. THe lack of focus might just bite them in the end. When Lewis County was running a new offensive system the Lions were dumbfounded in the end.

Lewis County has not played to complete potential all year, but have still won every game played. This could be the weakness that Camden needs to win.

My prediction is the only thing in my mind that is an opinion on this post so I would like to hear nothing else about it. The game will be played by the athletes not the people commenting on the game at home.

The key to this game will be turnovers, Who can cause them and who can keep from making them.

Lewis 21

Camden 20

All of this being said I would like to wish all the players and coaches,Good luck and hopefully there will be no injuries and we can take it to 5-2a in the playoffs.

Both the winner and loser in this big game should go on to make some noise in the playoffs. Let's keep this post clean and on the up-and-up all week and let everyone know that these two teams have some of the best fans in 2A football. Lewis Co. might win, but I feel pretty good about it because I know one thing for sure. The team that gets off the bus from Camden Friday night will be the best team our school has ever put on a football field.

Edited by @38320

Ok, I waited to give a prediction to show respect for the Riverside team. Now, here is the facts.

Camden comes into the game bringing an offensive powerhouse.

Lewis County brings in a Defense that has allowed 28 points, all year.

Camden has stellar athletes, ranging from Josh Boyd (RB) to the guy referred to as "Moose," with these two guys leading their offense and defense any team will have a challenge at stopping them on either side of the ball.

Lewis County has not shown any lack of playmakers, with that being said the advantage I see for them has to be the lack of selfishness. All of the starters and reserves are really good athletes, and have made plays when needed all season long.

Weakness in Camden is very hard to find, that being said, I will have to go with what I saw last year. THe lack of focus might just bite them in the end. When Lewis County was running a new offensive system the Lions were dumbfounded in the end.

Lewis County has not played to complete potential all year, but have still won every game played. This could be the weakness that Camden needs to win.

My prediction is the only thing in my mind that is an opinion on this post so I would like to hear nothing else about it. The game will be played by the athletes not the people commenting on the game at home.

The key to this game will be turnovers, Who can cause them and who can keep from making them.

Lewis 21

Camden 20

All of this being said I would like to wish all the players and coaches,Good luck and hopefully there will be no injuries and we can take it to 5-2a in the playoffs.

This game will be closer than either team has saw in awhile...by the way, Josh Boyd graduated last year, it must be Byron Boyd you are refering...

Camden 21

Lewis Co 17