DB at Campbell Co

CougarTrav02

Well its time for the long trip for DB to head to Campbell Co. As usual the two live up to what there known as the DB the king of 5A-1 and the Cougars feeling comfy on the bottom. Well after coming back from Sci Hill with not even one point on the board. Well even though I am from Campbell Co. and I should be supporting them, its hard against the juggernaut of DB. I dont give my predictions early, I am this time. So DB - 70 something and for the Cougars like last week - 0 :blink:

note: After seeing the Cougars lose to Bearden, I think im starting lose it with them. It will be another 30 years for a winning season. :o;):(

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That long trip is one I have never taken before, maybe we will go to Cambell Co this year. Rediculous that this is a Region Game for either team!!

Bearden is a good Team, a Playoff Team, don't feel bad about loosing to them.

DB will be getting some early Season Starts back for the Cougars and the Toppers, just befor Playoff time.

Good To Great

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

Anyone else think like I do that Bo Burton as grown into being a very good 5A Quarterback? No doubt, #4 is the best QB in Region 1 and should be name Region 1 5A 1st Team QB and maybe Player of the Year. Getting his Starting Offensive Line back in tact will make his play even better.

Good To Great

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

Art i would have to agree with you on your opinion of Bo Burton he was a great QB last year and he has grown even more over the past year

It will be nice to have some of our starters back but im sure many would agree that our back-ups have done a great job the second string line really steped it up

Josh Bogan filled in well for Trevor Salyers and Alex Cox and Patrick Fleming both did exceptionally well as back-ups for John Mark Bushillion and Daniel Preston i do believe all three of them had a few blocks leading for touchdowns

I would say DB has some fine coaching and great athleates to not have to worry about their offense and defense while putting in second string players

Dobyns Bennett- 45

Campbell County- 7

Edited by Indian Fan for LIFE

It was great honoring all the seniors at J.Fred on Friday night. Great bunch of young men. Looking forward to the drive over the mountains to Camp.Co. I'm sure the Indians will treat this game like all the rest. Camp. Co. always proves to be a very entertaining place to be.

Question: Did anyone feel the same way I did when they read the article about the standings on TriCitiesSports?........I believe the reporter used 3 buts and 3 ifs in his analysis of DB's chances......I compare this to the way he reports about other teams and it seems he doesn't give the Indians a whole lot of respect. There have been other areas that other schools/positions seem to get obvious kudoos.....but that's his right.

I just wish the Indians the best for the rest of their season....Halloween with the Hilltoppers should be fun! You guys have tremendous hearts and I believe as I'm sure the Indian fans do....that you guys can git r dun.......round one, two, three....regardless who you play.............we are behind you all the way!!!!

Roll Tribe Roll!

It was great honoring all the seniors at J.Fred on Friday night. Great bunch of young men. Looking forward to the drive over the mountains to Camp.Co. I'm sure the Indians will treat this game like all the rest. Camp. Co. always proves to be a very entertaining place to be.

Question: Did anyone feel the same way I did when they read the article about the standings on TriCitiesSports?........I believe the reporter used 3 buts and 3 ifs in his analysis of DB's chances......I compare this to the way he reports about other teams and it seems he doesn't give the Indians a whole lot of respect. There have been other areas that other schools/positions seem to get obvious kudoos.....but that's his right.

I just wish the Indians the best for the rest of their season....Halloween with the Hilltoppers should be fun! You guys have tremendous hearts and I believe as I'm sure the Indian fans do....that you guys can git r dun.......round one, two, three....regardless who you play.............we are behind you all the way!!!!

Roll Tribe Roll!

how do you get to campell co.