Week 10 10/27 Greenbrier at White House

timbdp

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's go Cats! One win over your rival that also keeps them out of the playoffs can sure make a lot of bad memories fade much faster!

Where have you been all year stranger???? Nice to see you still are active on this website :angry:

I believe White House wins because they have everything to play for while Greenbrier is just playing for pride at this point HOWEVER I would like to see Greenbrier get the win because people have been giving Coach Williams and his staff a hard time recently on this site & I'd like to see the efforts of Macon Co.'s football team pay off because they've played hard this year to honor the memory of their fallen leader. Don't be suprised if things start to bounce the Bobcats way if they can keep this one close in the fourth quarter.

Hey White House fans. You guys had less than 100 yards of total offense last night. Isn't it about time for you loyalists, :angry: , to start a thread bashing on the quarterback. It seemed to work well for you when he started the season slowly. It also seemed to work well for you after you bashed him all year last year despite the fact that you went to the quarterfinals of the playoffs thanks in large part to the way he played in the second round playoff game at Greenbrier.

Where have you been all year stranger???? Nice to see you still are active on this website :angry:

I believe White House wins because they have everything to play for while Greenbrier is just playing for pride at this point HOWEVER I would like to see Greenbrier get the win because people have been giving Coach Williams and his staff a hard time recently on this site & I'd like to see the efforts of Macon Co.'s football team pay off because they've played hard this year to honor the memory of their fallen leader. Don't be suprised if things start to bounce the Bobcats way if they can keep this one close in the fourth quarter.

Hey White House fans. You guys had less than 100 yards of total offense last night. Isn't it about time for you loyalists, :angry: , to start a thread bashing on the quarterback. It seemed to work well for you when he started the season slowly. It also seemed to work well for you after you bashed him all year last year despite the fact that you went to the quarterfinals of the playoffs thanks in large part to the way he played in the second round playoff game at Greenbrier.

The Greenbrier QB last year was Kyle Herndon. This year it's Justin Grogan. And YES, there is a huge difference. And I will leave that alone to avoid starting another fiasco like hudsonj did last week. I will only say that I 'd like to see what the other "possibilities" are under center before the '08-09 season. A certain jersey out there has inherited some talent. :lol:

I don't have to state the obvious by mentioning either of those words that you listed WHHS1975 as possibilities because you've just taken care of yourself for me :lol:

I said Station Camp would beat White House last night and look at what happened. You aren't laughing about that one. Me????? I'm just all :lol::rolleyes:

Hey titans89 you talked about class and then go and post something like that????? :)

Catfish, I said I dont think its a compliment to call anyone Murphy Fair.Dont read anything else into it.So what did I post that was classless?

Edited by titans89

The Greenbrier QB last year was Kyle Herndon. This year it's Justin Grogan. And YES, there is a huge difference. And I will leave that alone to avoid starting another fiasco like hudsonj did last week. I will only say that I 'd like to see what the other "possibilities" are under center before the '08-09 season. A certain jersey out there has inherited some talent. :o

The losses of Ty Lynch, Jody Dorris, & Lance Roach to graduation will be tough to deal with in itself. I don't think that the quarterback situation will be near towards the top of the priority list for Coach Williams and his staff after Christmas Break ends this off-season. They need some backs :D

The losses of #77 & #51 (Dorris on the D-Line as well) off of your line will also be hard :D

Who wins this game depends on which team shows up on either side. Both have been inconsistent. White House is small and young, and really hasn't put it together this year. I think our best years are going to be in the next season or two.

And also, concerning last Friday night's game, Station Camp is in fact, the real deal, and I hope they go deep in the playoffs, but our effort and overall gameplan the other night was flat out ridiculous. Worst WH game I have ever witnessed in my many, many years of going to WH football games.

Having said that, I still wouldn't trade our coaching staff for any other in the state.

Who wins this game depends on which team shows up on either side. Both have been inconsistent. White House is small and young, and really hasn't put it together this year. I think our best years are going to be in the next season or two.

And also, concerning last Friday night's game, Station Camp is in fact, the real deal, and I hope they go deep in the playoffs, but our effort and overall gameplan the other night was flat out ridiculous. Worst WH game I have ever witnessed in my many, many years of going to WH football games.

Having said that, I still wouldn't trade our coaching staff for any other in the state.

I agree with this. We've had the team that showed up for Cheatham and Marshall that blew them away, and then the team that showed up for PC that just couldn't get it going. It didn't matter which team showed up for Station Camp. They ARE the real thing, and I hope they go far too. I think it will be a good game Friday night.

The Greenbrier QB last year was Kyle Herndon. This year it's Justin Grogan. And YES, there is a huge difference. And I will leave that alone to avoid starting another fiasco like hudsonj did last week. I will only say that I 'd like to see what the other "possibilities" are under center before the '08-09 season. A certain jersey out there has inherited some talent. ;)

yall started it more than me. but thats besides the point. WH wins in a close one this week.

Edited by hudsonj

;) Well, I know the boys can do it this week, they just need to believe in themselves enough to get the job done. What I don't understand is why know one every mentions Ryan Dickerson and Brad Martin, they are the defense on the team, and from what I have watched Brad Martin is the leader on the team, he is one great player and somebody is just overlooking this talent. I just think credit it due some of the other players. Some games have been won because of the Defense since the offense is not doing it. The line needs to learn to do some basic blocking you guys are big so jet the job done, We want a win this week. We love all you guys, but the Seniors are a special bunch of guys, they deserve better than they have gotten this week. Come on Greenbrier fans stick with your team.

;) Well, I know the boys can do it this week, they just need to believe in themselves enough to get the job done. What I don't understand is why know one every mentions Ryan Dickerson and Brad Martin, they are the defense on the team, and from what I have watched Brad Martin is the leader on the team, he is one great player and somebody is just overlooking this talent. I just think credit it due some of the other players. Some games have been won because of the Defense since the offense is not doing it. The line needs to learn to do some basic blocking you guys are big so jet the job done, We want a win this week. We love all you guys, but the Seniors are a special bunch of guys, they deserve better than they have gotten this week. Come on Greenbrier fans stick with your team.

Note to hudsonj: WHO started that thread?

I agree with this post, that Brad and Ryan make big differences out on the field. Without them the scores would have been much worse. I also agree, I've wondered why the blocking has been the main issue I've seen in the Sycamore, and Macon games. The defense has to stay focused on the block to open the holes.

Next year was mentioned. The returning Jr's (man, where has the time gone?) next year will be a wide variety of guys that will need experience and hard practice. I just hope that those guys will get focused and ready to work hard off season to make a difference next season. Zach, Clint, Ryan, and Michael will need to step up and be motivators for the coming team to hit hard and make the Men of Summer sessions. Dedication pays off.