Dobyns Bennett @ Science Hill

I am not sure what this game means to these teams. I understand the playoff picture is set, so I am sure both teams need to avoid injuries. DB is playing for a perfect season. And then there is a little thing called PRIDE. I hope this turns out to be a better game than on paper. But..........

Indians 41

Toppers 14

Good luck to both

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have to say this is always a long awaited game it is a true rivalry for both teams

I would like to know who is the starting line-up for DB's line on offense it seemed like Preston and Bouchillon didnt play long although Bouchillon seemed to come back pretty strong after such a long injury break

I would also like to agree with you Art DB has some good depth in their team if im not mistaken didnt Fleming play some at Tackle and Guard seems he is a pretty good athlete i would think him to be a pretty reliable player

I think this has been the best year as far as depth goes in good athletes DB has had in a while

DB-42

SH-14

Fear The Spear

What about that Lane Taylor.... man that was some good running at the Campbell County game i would like to see that kid run some more

Clayton Kilgore did a good job steping up for Coty Burnette with his injury by the way does anyone know about that? Will he be playing in the Science Hill game

Question was anyone else glad to see the ball go to the left side a couple more times last week?

Fear The Spear

State Champs

Edited by Indian Fan for LIFE

What about that Lane Taylor.... man that was some good running at the Campbell County game i would like to see that kid run some more

Clayton Kilgore did a good job steping up for Coty Burnette with his injury by the way does anyone know about that? Will he be playing in the Science Hill game

Question was anyone else glad to see the ball go to the left side a couple more times last week?

Fear The Spear

State Champs

Yes Lane, you did good! :P

isnt that an unreliable timing system for Cross Country. I heard it has some major glitches, and actually cost a good Robinson Middle school team a cross country title.

Robinson won both Boys & Girls Middle School Conference Titles this year. The Team scoring was not close. Yes, they had very good CC Teams.

Good To Great

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

Robinson won both Boys & Girls Middle School Conference Titles this year. The Team scoring was not close. Yes, they had very good CC Teams.

Good To Great

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

I think he was referring to a mistake by slipstream timing at the Trailblazer meet where a Robinson runner finished 7th but was counted as finishing 50-something causing Sevier to win that meet.