Dobyns Bennett @ Science Hill

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hill toppers arent a bad team and theres alot of talent in johnson city so u cant undereastimate them but i say db wins by 20 and the indians will be ready for either william blount or mciinn county either on cant wait for the playoffs

McMinn cannot play Dobyns Bennett. The only possible match-ups possible for the Indians is William Blount or Oak Ridge, and Oak Ridge is VERY, VERY, VERY unlikely.

Trust me.. the Indians are not thinking about a Region 2 Team this week... Johnson City is going to get full attention, and that is bad news for the Hill Toppers!! #13 in a row comes Friday night, painfully!!

Good To Great

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

Good luck to the Indians on Friday, although you guys will not need it. I'm trying not to look past the Heritage game this week, but, it's very hard not to anticipate a trip to DB!

DB comes into this game in the best physical shape of the season. That is not a typical statement to be made just as the Playoffs are getting under way, but it is true. With the early and mid-season injuries suffered on the Linemen (Bouchillon, Salyer and Preston) the Indians have gotten some tremendous Line depth. #69 Patrick Fleming has stepped up and played great. I think this will be a key to the Playoff success of the Indians.

Good To Great

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

I think the higher seed has home field in the third round, with the tie breaker being an alternating system going to region 2 this year. I think.

Ex: If DB and Ooltewah are both 1 seeds and meet in the 3rd round, then the game would be at Ooltewah because they have the tie breaker as aforementioned. But if DB were to go to the 3rd round, and Ooltewah to falter, then DB would have home field over whom ever they play due to their higher seed in their region.

Im pretty sure thats how that works...

IT

Edited by IndianTackle