Region 2 District 4 Favorite

BBallFan31

i dont understan why u dont like loudon so much you have never gave them a comp u always say bad things about them and redskin nation they play up to the teams they face an could play with anyones some legend u r juss someone who never got to play and runs their mouth on here

Give me a break. You can sit in the nation and dis every player on the other team and you get upset because I don't give you a comp. Reading your post I nearly teared up. If the nation can dish it out then you need to learn to take it, or get

a rubber nose, floppy shoes, and a tiny car you clowns can crawl out of.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Loudon 10-2

T2) Anderson County 9-3

T2) Catholic 8-3 (Scott)

4) Kingston 4-7 (Stone Memorial)

T5) Stone Memorial 3-8 (Kingston)

T5) Scott 3-8 (Catholic)

7) CAK 3-9

If Catholic beats Scott, then the Irish are the 2 seed in the tourney because they own the tiebreaker on AC. Scott and CAK then would meet in the 6/7 play-in game. It looks as if Kingston and Stone will be the 4 & 5 seeds in the tourney and will meet in the quarterfinals. The only thing that could really turn this upside down is if Scott upsets Catholic....

Thursday 6 & 7 play-in games--(boys/girls)

Friday 3 vs 6/7 winner....4 & 5 game (boys/girls)

Saturday 1 vs 3/6/7 winner........2 vs 4/5 winner (boys/girls)

Monday 3rd place games

Tuesday Championships

I'm getting sick of reading IrishBBall's - or should I say Mr. Walden's - comments on this forum. Blaming other's for losing games and for their inexperience, but he never mentions ryan wladen's own immaturity as a player. Remember the beginning of the second half at loudon? Walden turned the ball over to hawkins twice in a row on the very same play to blow a 4 point lead. This kid is also easily rattled, and once he gets into the mood of "I'm not scoring so I'm just not going to play hard" it gets tough for the Irish as a team. I actually saw this happen at a home game at catholic. Walden was moping around and shooting left handed threes at half time because he only had 2 points... poor baby. And it doesnt help that IrishBBall sits right behind the Irish bench during the game reminding walden that he needs to score 4 more points to keep his average up. The truth is that neither father nor son care about the team as a whole. They just want to fill a stat sheet.

I'm not saying that anyone else on the catholic team is better, but you must include ryan walden when talking about their lack of experience and maturity as basketball players. I would much rather have a team player as a point guard than a selfish kid like walden.

You really want to tell me that Loudon or Catholic can even stay on the floor with Fulton? Watch Fulton play then tell me that any of the teams from this district have a chance with them or Austin East.

Oh alright, you are correct. Ya hear that AC, Catholic, Loudon, ad the rest of the district: You need not show up for the Region tournament...you have no chance. Gee, I wonder if Loudon thought the same thing last year against a pretty strong Fulton team. Oh, wait, they just got lucky right? I tell you what...we will be out there, and you will see teams from our district that will surprise you. Hope to see you there with your team whoever that may be, and I hope they do not quit just because they see a Fulton or AE uniform. I guarantee the kids I know will not. Like I said, that's why they tip it off and play. Best of luck at the district tournament.

I'm getting sick of reading IrishBBall's - or should I say Mr. Walden's - comments on this forum. Blaming other's for losing games and for their inexperience, but he never mentions ryan wladen's own immaturity as a player. Remember the beginning of the second half at loudon? Walden turned the ball over to hawkins twice in a row on the very same play to blow a 4 point lead. This kid is also easily rattled, and once he gets into the mood of "I'm not scoring so I'm just not going to play hard" it gets tough for the Irish as a team. I actually saw this happen at a home game at catholic. Walden was moping around and shooting left handed threes at half time because he only had 2 points... poor baby. And it doesnt help that IrishBBall sits right behind the Irish bench during the game reminding walden that he needs to score 4 more points to keep his average up. The truth is that neither father nor son care about the team as a whole. They just want to fill a stat sheet.

I'm not saying that anyone else on the catholic team is better, but you must include ryan walden when talking about their lack of experience and maturity as basketball players. I would much rather have a team player as a point guard than a selfish kid like walden.

For someone who doesn't care about the team I've coached the Catholic fall league teams and AAU teams long before Ryan was even at Catholic. You obviously don't know me very well if you think I'm getting on him about scoring and padding a stat sheet. For your information, I rarely sit behind the bench anyway and certainly don't tell him during a game he needs to be scoring to get his average up.

Oh alright, you are correct. Ya hear that AC, Catholic, Loudon, ad the rest of the district: You need not show up for the Region tournament...you have no chance. Gee, I wonder if Loudon thought the same thing last year against a pretty strong Fulton team. Oh, wait, they just got lucky right? I tell you what...we will be out there, and you will see teams from our district that will surprise you. Hope to see you there with your team whoever that may be, and I hope they do not quit just because they see a Fulton or AE uniform. I guarantee the kids I know will not. Like I said, that's why they tip it off and play. Best of luck at the district tournament.

I think what prompted BBallFan31's response is the redskin nation's proclamation that Loudon is "going to state". I haven't seen Fulton play this year, but I have seen Austin East and I just don't see anyone in this district knocking them off, especially in K-Town. While upsets are always a possiblity in this game depending on who shows up to play, there is a lot of basketball to be played between now and the state tournament and it's way too premature for anyone to be saying that their team is ''going to state".

I think what prompted BBallFan31's response is the redskin nation's proclamation that Loudon is "going to state". I haven't seen Fulton play this year, but I have seen Austin East and I just don't see anyone in this district knocking them off, especially in K-Town. While upsets are always a possiblity in this game depending on who shows up to play, there is a lot of basketball to be played between now and the state tournament and it's way too premature for anyone to be saying that their team is ''going to state".

Never count anyone out. Who would have projected that Aloca and Catholic would have been the state reps last year? The region being at Fulton will be a real advantage for that district, however.

Also, don't count out Alcoa. They are very inconsistent this year, but they have a group of good players that could get hot a put a few games together.

Edited by dontknowmuch

Ridiculous, I hope coacht bans you from the boards for a post like this one. I assume you are an adult, so please act like one. Attacking a 17 year old kid on a public board shows no class and is nothing but a cheap shot. How would you feel if someone took a shot at your son or daughter like you just did. Shame on you.

Skins all the way to state? please, I've watched all the teams in this district

and you might win one game in the region. Skins all the way to state, thats

coming from your heart not your head.............

man dude loudon aint crap scott should have beat those lil REDSKINS but they jus got lucky so yea they will get put out of the district in the first or second round

Ridiculous, I hope coacht bans you from the boards for a post like this one. I assume you are an adult, so please act like one. Attacking a 17 year old kid on a public board shows no class and is nothing but a cheap shot. How would you feel if someone took a shot at your son or daughter like you just did. Shame on you.

yea man little o Mr. Harry smith cant play any sport and u no that he should have went to tennessee instead of notre dame......but i guess he had to stay in a catholic school so he can stink his coachs cack...but nvm we dont need lil vags at tennessee anyways