District 11aa

wareagleblue

He was not just a scout player, he also assumed managerial duties and was a student assistant. He was only on the scout team for the first semester of his first year there. They do not give National Championship rings to scout team players, and he has two. Regardless of the schedule ranking, I apologize for the mistake, their schedule is still very good. Thus far they beat the team that they lost to in the sub-state last year, beat last year's single A state champions who had everyone back, Dickson (who despite struggling is a AAA school with a rich tradition), and have a potential game over the Christmas break with a team that is ranked in the top 5 in the country. I think this schedule is a tough one. Obviously, with this being a thread devoted to this district, you must know how similar girl's basketball will be to SEC football in terms of these teams beating up on eachother throughout the year. Outside of 7AA I would put our district up against anyone's. The probability of anyone going undefeated in the district is not very good, my hope is that if they do slip up and get beat that they will learn from it and bounce back. My, you Sycamore fans are all over it! Congratulations on proving my previous post wrong on the strength of schedule, you deserve some great honor for that but I wouldn't know where to start. Being a Harpeth fan and all, heck I don't suppose I could afford or even have the competency to order you a plaque or a button, but by all means, please continue to pat yourself on the back because that is an outstanding accomplishment.

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again a harpeth fan does not know what they are talking about. The schedule ranking you are refering to is last years (look at the date and time at the top).

It is also against NCAA rules to pay for anything accept books in a position of scout player. (except, -10 for syntax and spelling)

My prediction for Harpeth's "brutal district schedule" coming up is 1-2, with a loss coming from Sycamore and you splitting between Creek Wood and Cheatham Co.

"What is your problem this is a very good district, and I am not bragging about his legacy idiot. Somebody asked who the guy was and what he was about, so I told him. Is that alright with you, if its not to bad, because I know you wouldnt be able to do something about it anyways." Quote from HHSnumber1fan

This once again shows who and what you are dealing with at Harpeth. Name callers and empty threats.

As opposed to whatever it is you call this. :thumb:

Can we wait until we play a few of the games before we espouse our Cheatemmacounty Edjumacashun to the rest of the board?

Edited by ksgovols

Once again a harpeth fan does not know what they are talking about. The schedule ranking you are refering to is last years (look at the date and time at the top).

It is also against NCAA rules to pay for anything accept books in a position of scout player.

My prediction for Harpeth's "brutal district schedule" coming up is 1-2, with a loss coming from Sycamore and you splitting between Creek Wood and Cheatham Co.

"What is your problem this is a very good district, and I am not bragging about his legacy idiot. Somebody asked who the guy was and what he was about, so I told him. Is that alright with you, if its not to bad, because I know you wouldnt be able to do something about it anyways." Quote from HHSnumber1fan

This once again shows who and what you are dealing with at Harpeth. Name callers and empty threats.

Well I didn't threaten anybody, but if you want to sound like an idiot as well, then do it I don't care. As for Coach Johnson, you don't know him or what he is about, which is what all this started for, somebody asking what he was about and I told him what he was about so far this season. There was no reason for this guy to try and tell me I was wrong when he doesn't know who coach johnson is anyway.

But thanks for trying to make Sycamore sound like the good school of this county, when Sycamore taunts in games and pulls stuff out of there butts, about things they don't even know.

Edited by HHSnumber1fan

i dont know but is it just me or do all sycamore fans think that there school is the best at every sport there is to be played, because all i ever hear about is "best in the state and no one in the district can stop us". now im not quoting anyone as of right now on this thread but in other ones, its all "sycamore is one of the best in the state, no one can stop them in the district" why dont yall just let your game do the talking for you.

But anyways back to the topic, yeah im pretty sure that a harpeth fan knows more about there coach than a sycamore fan that has probably never even seen the guy, and it sounds like its a sycamore fan not knowing what they are talking about this time, so WAREAGLEBLUE why dont you go back and read what was asked, then complain about whatever you want, b.c that seems like what all sycamore fans do on CoachT is complain

Well for the Sycamore fan that can't stand the Harpeth Girl's Basketball team because no one from his school has NEVER beat them i think the Harpeth Lady Indians will go ATLEAST 2-1 over the next 3 games and i strongly believe that they will win all 3. "Big players make big plays in big games." expect Mandy Mendenhall to have huge games she is scoring caround 20 points per game this season and this team's defense has improved so much like i have said all along they held Dickson's leading scorer who scored 18 points per game to only 7 on Tuesday night. Salem Richardson has amazing defense and can shut down a lot of scorers. But don't take my word for you guys come out and watch them you will be impressed

i dont know but is it just me or do all sycamore fans think that there school is the best at every sport there is to be played, because all i ever hear about is "best in the state and no one in the district can stop us". now im not quoting anyone as of right now on this thread but in other ones, its all "sycamore is one of the best in the state, no one can stop them in the district" why dont yall just let your game do the talking for you.

But anyways back to the topic, yeah im pretty sure that a harpeth fan knows more about there coach than a sycamore fan that has probably never even seen the guy, and it sounds like its a sycamore fan not knowing what they are talking about this time, so WAREAGLEBLUE why dont you go back and read what was asked, then complain about whatever you want, b.c that seems like what all sycamore fans do on CoachT is complain

Yes, straightbill307, in most cases I would say you are correct, but Coach Johnson grew up on this side of the river, and most of our families have known him or his much longer than the past 4 months that you have. We know who he is, and what his roles were with the team. I looked up his info yesterday on the lady vols and Coach Summitt's web site he is not mentioned anywhere. Plenty of other Student assistants and managers were, but he somehow was mistakenly left off.

I did not make any astronomical claims, I simply asked for how everyone thought the district would turn out, but when Harpeth fans start acting like idiots well yes I'm going to point it out.

"name callers and empty threats well if you know the guy(hhsnumber1fan 6'5 260) i dont think that you would mess with him neways. so as far as the empty threats give one to him and i think that he will fullfill your dreams." Quote from hhsisthespit

The only fulfilling of dreams would be for you if hhsnumber1fan was 6'5 260. If he is that big why is he not playing football?

wareagleblue-

You must have really relaxed on your Coach Johnson research, he has been mentioned in every UT media guide since 1996. And if you do in fact know his family as well as you claim, you should stop by his mom's office in Ashland City and ask to see the National Championship ring he had sized for her. All this is really border-line humorous, but the chances are that Coach Johnson has probably made more of an effort to get to know the students and community here in the past four months than he did growing up on "that" side of the river. But why would you even care to carry on such research of someone that you think so little of? From what I know of him, if you have any questions for him he will happily answer them for you. Call and interview him for your extensive Coach Johnson research project.

And by the way, I'm sure the chat room demensions of your buddy (6'5 260) has everyone in Kingston Springs really giving a rat's butt. That's ridiculous, trying to use such a scare tactic online is completely hysterical.

wareagleblue-

You must have really relaxed on your Coach Johnson research, he has been mentioned in every UT media guide since 1996. And if you do in fact know his family as well as you claim, you should stop by his mom's office in Ashland City and ask to see the National Championship ring he had sized for her. All this is really border-line humorous, but the chances are that Coach Johnson has probably made more of an effort to get to know the students and community here in the past four months than he did growing up on "that" side of the river. But why would you even care to carry on such research of someone that you think so little of? From what I know of him, if you have any questions for him he will happily answer them for you. Call and interview him for your extensive Coach Johnson research project.

And by the way, I'm sure the chat room demensions of your buddy (6'5 260) has everyone in Kingston Springs really giving a rat's butt. That's ridiculous, trying to use such a scare tactic online is completely hysterical.

This will be my last entry on this subject. The reference 6'5 260 was to one of your moronic Harpeth buddies (hhsisthespit).

One week from now everything will be a little quieter on your side of the river.

This will be my last entry on this subject. The reference 6'5 260 was to one of your moronic Harpeth buddies (hhsisthespit).

One week from now everything will be a little quieter on your side of the river.

Why is that moronic, I am sorry to just reply to this just saw it, been to busy sending out empty threats. I hope you feel great calling high schoolers idiots and morons, and by the way I am only 6'4 260 and I do play football. :thumb: