ONEIDA VS. HAMPTON

leisha24

i believe that oneida will pull this one out. they have a lot to prove. Lamb's D-Fense will be primed and coached up, as goes for the offense. they have not put up the most points, but they showed that they can do it when it needs to be done. Jeffers is hard running back that is always up for a challenge, and i hope to see Lambert get some touches and do what he does best. GO INDIANS!!! :thumb:

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i believe that oneida will pull this one out. they have a lot to prove. Lamb's D-Fense will be primed and coached up, as goes for the offense. they have not put up the most points, but they showed that they can do it when it needs to be done. Jeffers is hard running back that is always up for a challenge, and i hope to see Lambert get some touches and do what he does best. GO INDIANS!!! :thumb:

YOU WILL BE IN TROUBLE FOR GETTING ON HERE TRAINMAN! :angry:

I SMELL UPSET.I HAVE TO SAY ONEIDA IS GONNA TAKE THIS ONE.

Well, tb showed up the other day and of course, I showed him the door. As a matter of fact, I do believe it hit him on the way out :D . Look, this is gonna be a good game, so the bashers are not gonna open up no worms if they can help it. I didn't realize these two have a history.....I mean I was pretty sure they had played each other before, but I didn't realize they were all play-off games. I'm not going to ride the history train, this match-up will be about these two teams now. Oneida can, imo, get the job done with the team we are bringing Friday Night. Hampton has turned into the resident bully in their region. Heres hoping, BT, Griz, AJ, and all the others get it done this week! ;)

Kazitoro ;)

Just something to pass along, looked on the TSSAA web site and playoff history and Hampton is 0-3 against Oneida. Lunsford is 0-2 or 0-3 as a head coach can't remember if he was at Cloudland in 1989. Good luck to the Bulldogs Friday.

The storm says that Lunsford was indeed at Cloudland that year. It was his first year. The storm says that Cloudland was not able to beat Oneida in the 5 times that they played during his tenure. The storm says that this may be Lunsford's Bulldogs best chance. After all, it is Lunsford's Bulldogs. ;)

Almost packed for the big trip. Inventory:

Elephant Gun - you never know how big them Bulldogs will be. ;)

Lucky Rabbit's Foot - Not for the game, hoping Ol' Betsy makes it! ;)

Autograph Book - Might want to meet the Legendary Adam Townsend, plan on put him down, if he will, on the page right after Mickey Mouse. Hey, I got the book at Disney World! :D

Doggie Biscuits - Well, they are the Bulldogs, ain't they?

P.S. Feel free to help me out with my list!

Kaz

Edited by kazam37

Almost packed for the big trip. Inventory:

Elephant Gun - you never know how big them Bulldogs will be. :P

Lucky Rabbit's Foot - Not for the game, hoping Ol' Betsy makes it! :thumb:

Autograph Book - Might want to meet the Legendary Adam Townsend, plan on put him down, if he will, on the page right after Mickey Mouse. Hey, I got the book at Disney World! :thumb:

Doggie Biscuits - Well, they are the Bulldogs, ain't they?

P.S. Feel free to help me out with my list!

Kaz

Some tissues for the ride back home! :)

Well, tb showed up the other day and of course, I showed him the door. As a matter of fact, I do believe it hit him on the way out :( . Look, this is gonna be a good game, so the bashers are not gonna open up no worms if they can help it. I didn't realize these two have a history.....I mean I was pretty sure they had played each other before, but I didn't realize they were all play-off games. I'm not going to ride the history train, this match-up will be about these two teams now. Oneida can, imo, get the job done with the team we are bringing Friday Night. Hampton has turned into the resident bully in their region. Heres hoping, BT, Griz, AJ, and all the others get it done this week! :thumb:

Kazitoro :)

when did you ever show me the door almighty kazam

Are you two comedians? Ho boy, I've never laughed so hard. :thumb: Which reminds me, I guess I'll have to tow a port-a-potty for all the crap I get from the "lost boys". :( I see CY is taking the week off since his boys don't have to play anyone. Now don't take offense CY, your crew earned the right. And Behind, if I bring some tissue, I'll be sure to look you up so you can use'em. Wouldn't want you to be with out in your time of need. If that don't work, I guess we'll have to use the elephant gun, huh? :(

:) Kazzy