midway @ Cosby

sumwill

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Cosby and Hampton were to meet in the third round it would be at Hampton. If two teams from the same region meet after week one then it goes back to the seedings from the regular season. I doubt it says it on the bracket, but that is a TSSAA rule. If Oneida and Harriman win this week the rematch would be at Harriman or if Harriman and Midway meet in week three it would be at Harriman because of being a higher seed.

If Cosby and Hampton were to meet in the third round it would be at Hampton. If two teams from the same region meet after week one then it goes back to the seedings from the regular season. I doubt it says it on the bracket, but that is a TSSAA rule. If Oneida and Harriman win this week the rematch would be at Harriman or if Harriman and Midway meet in week three it would be at Harriman because of being a higher seed.

Have they changed this in recent years, goose?

Rounds One and Two go to the higher seed, but I thought Rounds 3 and 4 were predetermined?

Last year, Morristown West had to travel to Sullivan South in Round 3 before hosting Maryville in Round 4.

I know in 1997 - a 3-7, 4th seeded Cocke County team won at TN High and Daniel Boone before hosting Elizabethton in the 3rd Round.