volunteer vs. tennessee

bomber68

They weren't held to 17 points by the Trojans. The Vikings had 3 touchdowns called back on penalties. Mo West's only score came late in the 4th, but none of that matters this year.

Those dang refs and their penalties. They should play the game without referees this week. Your comment sounds a lot like something recruitguru would say.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cannot wait for this game. First time I've been to the castle since '02 when we played THS in the first round. This team this year is a lot better. I love reading how cocky THS's players are, because it's just firing us up even more.

Less than 24 hours until kickoff. I feel great about our chances.

Our kids are hyped up, they are ready to make Brad Stubbs sorry he ever left us.

Wow, I had some respect for Maryville until you opened your mouth. Maybe you should keep your mouth shut before you start blabbing some of the rules that Maryville has broken. That's right, go away, we all know what goes on down there so shut it.

Don't lob every Maryville Poster into the same bisket basket. The reason I am here is I want to know about the other 4A match-ups. What to expect and who should win.

IMO TN High has a great deal of recent play-off experience and those seniors were sophs when TN High was one step from the big game just two seasons ago in 04. That experience and the fact TNHigh has home field gives them the edge in my opinion. I think the game will be close but the Vikes get a birth to the second round.

I am not sure how many players are posting vs fans, but I will say the Vikings seem a bit cocky. Based on my Knowledge of Viking Football they do not play well when they are this arrogant. Think back to last year when Johnson County rolled into the Castle and a storm saved the Vikings. No storm in tomorrows forcast. Think back a few weeks to the Rebels, you were so confident. I know Coach Rider will have the underdog Falcons focused. Vikings, let an old man give you some advice, "respect this Volunteer team". You have provided enough bulletin board material. Great teams talk with their pads. Looking forward to the game.

Our kids are hyped up, they are ready to make Brad Stubbs sorry he ever left us.

Be careful with all that vindictive energy. North approached the game last week in sort of the same fashion and lost all control of their emotion. When they realized their revenge efforts had been squashed (and that’s definitely an understatement) they proceeded to let their emotions get the best of them. Please tell me that our players don’t have to be subjected to that again this week. Can’t you guys find another form of motivation?? I don’t know JR personally but I can only think he did what anybody would have done in his position. I’m sure he holds no ill will toward the Falcons. :)

TN High is confident they will win this game, and they will. As for Volunteer, they can get "fired up" as much as it is possible and it still wont help them. The defense for the Vikings is not allowing any penetration and the offense has some good runningbacks. Cory Fleenor(#20), Cory Strickland(#44) and John Howard(#27) will show the falcon defense, why the Vikings running game is so unstoppable. Coach Brad Stubbs is a great coach, he left Volunteer to be with a better program. Good Luck to both teams but TN High wins this one.

Cannot wait for this game. First time I've been to the castle since '02 when we played THS in the first round. This team this year is a lot better. I love reading how cocky THS's players are, because it's just firing us up even more.

Tenn. High players hugh....well just go ahead and get hype, go ahead and get it in your head that your gonna run this game tonight go ahead......and we'll go ahead and do our thing.....which be the team we are....which is reppin the colors of a real team....which is also protecting our house....and just to let you know Mr. Stubbs will be the one with the Chance to smile afta the game..... :ph34r:

They (the players) are not cocky. They are confident, though. The fans and the mommas are the cocky posters. Vikings roll big at home in this one.

Bball starts in 8 days. Hows the Arby's Classic shaping up?

Vikings, The Voice loves you guys. You've been fun to watch during the regular season. The second season starts tonight. These Falcon's are peaking at the right time and they are going to be tough tonight, but SO ARE YOU. Go do your thing and give me something to holler about.

I've got just one word for ya...WIN!

Good luck Vikings!!

My prediction........28-7

CYCLONE PRIDE!

Well ! I have read these postings and I cannot believe the trash that is being said.

For one thing no one and I mean no one can predict the outcome of this game.

These two teams will be pretty even and all this bragging in the posting of what

is going to happen is just BRag that is all. I applaude the Falcons for not contributing to it. Way to go Falcons ! STAND UP AND BE PROUD you've

fought hard to get here so MAKE THE MOST OF IT. WE ARE PROUD OF YOU.

GO FALCONS :thumb::lol: