Unaka @ Harriman

Lets go rangers, I have more confidense in you guys than most of your fans. I know what disapline does for a football team. You guys have the type of leadership it takes to build a powerhouse. You guys have already came a long way, trust me,its only going to get better. Unaka is here to stay. I know what it takes to build a football PROGRAM. Ensor is the cure.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do think Harriman should win this game, I sure wouldn't rule out an upset. The one thing I would bet on, Harriman will have the utmost respect for the Rangers after Friday night. These boys are learning what it takes to play football. Harriman has been known to get a little out of hand if you will pop a cap in their rear. Knock the crap out of um and help um up. Play hardnosed, knock your head off football. Carter Co is behind you all the way. GETTTTTTTTTTURRRRRRRRRDUNNNNNNNNNNN

Harriman has a lot more speed than Unaka. Also I think Unaka is out coached in this playoff game, with the likes of Tapp and Foster.

Harriman 34

Unaka 12

I agree Harriman has the better team speed.they also had better team speed than Coalfield. If it were a footrace, Unaka would be better off to stay at home. You have to do what Coalfield did and thats contain the speed and keep it in front of you. Got to pressure Goins and when you get to him you have to wrap up, can't let him get away. Unaka is a good tackling team and they are quick to the ball. Nothing against the Harriman coaches ,but I'd just as soom have Ensor on my sidelines as anyone around.

I do think Harriman should win this game, I sure wouldn't rule out an upset. The one thing I would bet on, Harriman will have the utmost respect for the Rangers after Friday night. These boys are learning what it takes to play football. Harriman has been known to get a little out of hand if you will pop a cap in their rear. Knock the crap out of um and help um up. Play hardnosed, knock your head off football. Carter Co is behind you all the way. GETTTTTTTTTTURRRRRRRRRDUNNNNNNNNNNN

Harriman will win this game because they have more talent not because Unaka will be out coached. I would say that Harriman has the worst head coach in either region 1 or 2. Harriman wins because they have a higher talent level, not coaching!!!

I agree Harriman has the better team speed.they also had better team speed than Coalfield. If it were a footrace, Unaka would be better off to stay at home. You have to do what Coalfield did and thats contain the speed and keep it in front of you. Got to pressure Goins and when you get to him you have to wrap up, can't let him get away. Unaka is a good tackling team and they are quick to the ball. Nothing against the Harriman coaches ,but I'd just as soom have Ensor on my sidelines as anyone around.

Harriman wins because they have a higher talent level. Harriman's head coach could not outcoach a little league coach.