• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Humboldt over Westwood - 42-14

Trenton over Booker T. Washington - 21-6

Milan over Treadwell - 35-6

Westview over Carver - 14-13 (Carver has a chance in this one since Westview struggles to score)

Seems like Trenton struggled to score against Milan and Westview, while Milan stuggled to score against Trenton and Westview, then Humboldt struggled to score against Milan and Westview, and Westview struggled to score against Milan and Humboldt. Struggling, or just some good teams? :huh:

Seems like Trenton struggled to score against Milan and Westview, while Milan stuggled to score against Trenton and Westview, then Humboldt struggled to score against Milan and Westview, and Westview struggled to score against Milan and Humboldt. Struggling, or just some good teams? :huh:

Combination of the two...Westview lacks big play potential, atleast from what I've seen...They really miss Markei Guy this year...If they had a big time back, then we might be talking about an entirely different animal...Westview's defense is loaded though and that keeps them in ballgames...Against a Carver team who can score, Westview will need the defense to continue to play well and for the offense to step up and make some plays

i know after watching film that westwood always goes for 2...and in the past they pretty much always have gone for 2

thats what i was thinking. I've seen a couple memphis teams that tried to kick but they werent very good at it. Thats what kept us in the playoffs two years ago. In round 1 we blocked a extra point to put it into overtime and won with a feild-goal.

Going to be pretty interesting though if Milan and Humboldt meet in the Third Round. I think Humboldt could pull out a big one...though Milan is almost untouchable. :lol:

What does everyone else think?

all 4 teams in 7-2a will dominate each game! mark it..teams around memphis aren't as good around here...heck if my pioneers were down that way i think we may be able to go 9-1..well atleast 5-5 ;)