I-MAC

PTSportsWriter

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dickson and Deans are both very excellent ball players and excellent people off the court. I have to say that Deans definately deserved player of the year. Game after game she has showed up and played big. Her defense is what I love you watch. I know that Dickson is an awesome player, but you see her take some plays off on the defensive end. However Deans will work hard the whole game. Dickson is just a sophmore and has a lot to learn, but she will improve and will continue to dominate. Deans is definately what makes this team go. She leads with her actions. Greenevillefan91 you have to be joking me when you are talking about her leadership. You are in high school and don't have a clue. Start going to bed early and doing good in school and pursue something else that does not involve basketball. We all can see that your IQ of basketball is very low. I guess you must be with the crowd their at GHS that knows everything, but in reality knows nothing. Quit running your mouth about people. If you have something good to say about someone then fine, but quit bad mouthing these girls.

Good luck to greeneville in the regional tournament.

[/quot

First of all, it is my opionion. YOU can agree or not! Your comments do not change my opionion about the game, so you need to get over it. When you look at your comments, it seems that your immaturity shines through. I am entitled to whatever opionion I WANT, so you need to deal with it. As ususal, if someone doesn't say what the norm is saying it makes that the odd ball. Well, I for one do not mind, and opinion does not change...

Edited by greenevillefan91

First of all, it is my opionion. YOU can agree or not! Your comments do not change my opionion about the game, so you need to get over it. When you look at your comments, it seems that your immaturity shines through. I am entitled to whatever opionion I WANT, so you need to deal with it. As ususal, if someone doesn't say what the norm is saying it makes that the odd ball. Well, I for one do not mind, and opinion does not change...

I wouldn't call anyone immature when you have been attacking people with your "opinions" all year.