LAKE COUNTY WINS

bballchamp

OK, just to clear some things up because, as usual, I hear alot of ignorance being spoken after a big game.

1. Fayette Academy is not a christian school. Is it FCS or FCA??? NO. Its FA and unless christian now begins with the letter F or the letter A then it is impossible for FA to stand for Fayette Christian Academy...

2. Very ironic to hear Lake County fans complaining about the refs in a game they won. Especially in a game that they won on a questionable call at the end of the game...

3. If Fayette Academy had a problem with what Lake County was doin on their field at the end of the game, then their players should have went out there and handled it themselves. I don't care if your season is over, you defend your turf...

4. No current player should ever be on a message board talking...IM SERIOUS!!! STOP!!! If you are going to do that, you should just go ahead and give out your name and jersey number for every team you play against to place a bullseye on your chest...

5. At this point I would correct about 37 things that lcfalconfever has said, but I really have other things I need to do today. Actually, I'll just try and make em quick...

6. The curtains were for the performance, the PA guy said that the band was in some competition last weekend and the curtains were used there as well, it has nothing to do with being private. Never heard someone getting upset about a band before...

7. If an adult gets on the field and proceeds to celebrate on another teams emblem, then they do deserve to be tackled as well. Show some class, your the ADULT, which I cannot believe from this post...

8. TSSAA keeps a very close eye on referees and their relationships with teams. They would never let that one slip through. Let me ask you, who did you hear that one from? If that was the case, then why did Grandpappy take the touchdown away from lil Charlie at the end and send his team into the offseason...

9. Which player on FA's team is recruited? I really want to know. This isn't mocking. I'm serious. Which One? Please tell me...

10. I'm deeply sorry for what your player was called. This is the first place that I have heard that and from the stupidity in the rest of your post I would like to not believe it, but if it did happen, then I would like to ask a Fayette Academy fan to please apologize to Mr. Brandon Springer. There is no room for that in this game...

11. I'm tired now and I believe everyone gets the point. I do have one last question though. Does anyone know the status on #20 for FA, the running back, Joe Wentworth. I read about him in the CA last week, go out to watch the kid and he gets hurt in the first quarter. I definately hope that he is OK and I would have loved to seen him play in this one. I know the Viking fans feel the same way...

12. Congratulations to Lake County on a huge win and to Fayette Academy on a great season...

13. Lake County - If you play the same way you did last Friday against TCA, then you will see the same results once again...

14. Fayette Academy - I know the season didn't end how you had hoped but you still get to hang up that banner that says 2006 District 8A Champions...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, just to clear some things up because, as usual, I hear alot of ignorance being spoken after a big game.

1. Fayette Academy is not a christian school. Is it FCS or FCA??? NO. Its FA and unless christian now begins with the letter F or the letter A then it is impossible for FA to stand for Fayette Christian Academy...

2. Very ironic to hear Lake County fans complaining about the refs in a game they won. Especially in a game that they won on a questionable call at the end of the game...

3. If Fayette Academy had a problem with what Lake County was doin on their field at the end of the game, then their players should have went out there and handled it themselves. I don't care if your season is over, you defend your turf...

4. No current player should ever be on a message board talking...IM SERIOUS!!! STOP!!! If you are going to do that, you should just go ahead and give out your name and jersey number for every team you play against to place a bullseye on your chest...

5. At this point I would correct about 37 things that lcfalconfever has said, but I really have other things I need to do today. Actually, I'll just try and make em quick...

6. The curtains were for the performance, the PA guy said that the band was in some competition last weekend and the curtains were used there as well, it has nothing to do with being private. Never heard someone getting upset about a band before...

7. If an adult gets on the field and proceeds to celebrate on another teams emblem, then they do deserve to be tackled as well. Show some class, your the ADULT, which I cannot believe from this post...

8. TSSAA keeps a very close eye on referees and their relationships with teams. They would never let that one slip through. Let me ask you, who did you hear that one from? If that was the case, then why did Grandpappy take the touchdown away from lil Charlie at the end and send his team into the offseason...

9. Which player on FA's team is recruited? I really want to know. This isn't mocking. I'm serious. Which One? Please tell me...

10. I'm deeply sorry for what your player was called. This is the first place that I have heard that and from the stupidity in the rest of your post I would like to not believe it, but if it did happen, then I would like to ask a Fayette Academy fan to please apologize to Mr. Brandon Springer. There is no room for that in this game...

11. I'm tired now and I believe everyone gets the point. I do have one last question though. Does anyone know the status on #20 for FA, the running back, Joe Wentworth. I read about him in the CA last week, go out to watch the kid and he gets hurt in the first quarter. I definately hope that he is OK and I would have loved to seen him play in this one. I know the Viking fans feel the same way...

12. Congratulations to Lake County on a huge win and to Fayette Academy on a great season...

13. Lake County - If you play the same way you did last Friday against TCA, then you will see the same results once again...

14. Fayette Academy - I know the season didn't end how you had hoped but you still get to hang up that banner that says 2006 District 8A Champions...

It was not a fan who called Brandon Springer that awful name it was FA # 6 so you should know who he is. Yeh, we did celebrate on your field along with our players because we beat a really good football team that was a thorn in our side for 2 years. Now if that was wrong then your stupid. No more comments for the FA people from Lake county. New week and new mission. Until next spring, I hope your grass grows back pretty and GREEN!

PS Maybe you should be a christian school, then maybe your attitudes would be a little better. Not just the players but the parents as well including you first. Go watch Facing the Giants and maybe you'll get the message. Bye now, you hear!!

Buschman..You're right on a lot of things you said..but as far as the irony...you say F.A. may have lost on a questionable call..This game shouldn't have come down to that play ..but it did...never mind all the questionable calls that went against Lake Co that could have been touchdowns..And when an official throws a flag at a critical part of the game just because a coach can't get his attention while trying to get a timeout...at least pick the flag up and waive it off...Maybe the Lake Co fans will watch video or film from other teams and learn the right way to celebrate...We've forgotten how since 70' and 80's..Years ago..after each Falcon win..the loud speakers would blare out,"Another One Bites The Dust"as soon as the game ended and the other team was still on the field..If that happenened today..it would be a brawl..But..hopefully..we'll keep winning so we can keep practicing good sportmanship......But..then again,,if they think that was bad sportmanship...they sure don't want to come to the Lake Co gym for a basketball game!

Edited by mrbigster

After the cussing our coach took in your booth because we won, you complain about us. I thought you were a christian academy. Hum??? Thanks for the curtain you put across the field so we couldn't see the band. I didn't know PRIVATE school meant we couldn't watch your band at the half with you. As far as your field being tore up, so what, your not gonna use it anymore til spring. Its only dirt and dead grass anyways. Now for the killer who said if he was a FA player he would have tackled someone for celebrating on the field, I believe the adult fans were on the field too so why didn't you come tackle me big man?????????? Oh by the way, what number was the ref's grandson??? Thought we didn't know that, did you? After the way the refs cheated us out of 85 yards and 2 TDs your lucky we didn't celebrate in your stands while you sat and watched. Your like Sunday dinner, your done so take your little rich recruited kids and go home. Oh yeh, thanks to the FA player # 6 who called Brandon Springer a @#&^%@$ n_________. The ref heard it too. So if you don't like it, TOUGH! Now get off our post your season is OVER. Bye Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldnt doubt that about #6, Last year In the last minutes of the UC, FA game #6 knocked UC's center on his butt before the QB even said set, i am pretty sure it was a penalty.

Well I don't know who number 6 is but I'm sure someone does. Also, I'm sure there not gonna let me, some random guy in Memphis, have any say on whether they should be a christian school or not. I'm just saying that while I was there on Friday night, I was literate enough to read the sign correctly. There are gonna be questionable calls in games and refs are going to make mistakes. I think that on Friday night that the better team won, which more times than not, will happen. However, I have listened to the same crying out of Lake County all year about refs calling games in the other teams favor. At first, I was appauled by it. Then, I looked deeper and realized that there was a major conspiracy by the TSSAA, to make sure that Lake Co. is not successful. I mean, after I realized that; I couldn't help but cheer on the Falcons, I mean how can you not cheer for the guys who are taking on the world, one zebra at a time, single handed. In fact, I heard it was even worse than a grandfather. I heard that two of the refs were graduates of FA and one was actually the school janitor. So I think that LC deserves a standing ovation. They beat the District 8A Champs, biaist refs, and a guy with mop.

Well I don't know who number 6 is but I'm sure someone does. Also, I'm sure there not gonna let me, some random guy in Memphis, have any say on whether they should be a christian school or not. I'm just saying that while I was there on Friday night, I was literate enough to read the sign correctly. There are gonna be questionable calls in games and refs are going to make mistakes. I think that on Friday night that the better team won, which more times than not, will happen. However, I have listened to the same crying out of Lake County all year about refs calling games in the other teams favor. At first, I was appauled by it. Then, I looked deeper and realized that there was a major conspiracy by the TSSAA, to make sure that Lake Co. is not successful. I mean, after I realized that; I couldn't help but cheer on the Falcons, I mean how can you not cheer for the guys who are taking on the world, one zebra at a time, single handed. In fact, I heard it was even worse than a grandfather. I heard that two of the refs were graduates of FA and one was actually the school janitor. So I think that LC deserves a standing ovation. They beat the District 8A Champs, biaist refs, and a guy with mop.

Hey I like the way you think. And I'm sure Lake County Fans are believing what you said. LOL

lake county could have been undefeated if they would have put a compleat game together. looks like they did this week. lake county has been up in every game this year and could make a run at the boro if they play solid ball and remain injury free

Run hard green and gold all the way to the red and gray. :lol:

Big win for the Falcons@@@@ Make Region 7A proud!!!!!

TCA is solid. I heard they beat you in the spring so you know. They dont miss tackles and the inside of thier defensive line is solid.

Hey nice to have you on here cheering it up for 7A. I don't think TCA wins this game. They can't handle the speed. :lol: