Rhea County vs. Maryville

EaglePride1

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maryville beat themselves. that year we had cade thompson and alex rouse at QB switching out time. cade threw 3 or 4 INT's in the game and Alex threw 1 in OT.

So, are you saying MO-West had nothing to do with those interceptions? That's just a bit disrespectful don't you think?

thanks i do like mexican food so i might have to go there any recommendations on what to order?

I do not know about anybody else on here but i would have to recommend the cheese dip for an appatizer(sp?) and the chicken fajitas or the chicken nachos...put some cheese dip on those as well...very tasty...i graduated with the guy whos parents own the place...very good people...waitors and everything else

thanks i do like mexican food so i might have to go there any recommendations on what to order?

when i went there last year i got the nachos they give you a ton so dont eat em all you might not make weight lol,maryvilles atmosphere and pre game with the band doing there thing is pretty cool better get there early.

when i went there last year i got the nachos they give you a ton so dont eat em all you might not make weight lol,maryvilles atmosphere and pre game with the band doing there thing is pretty cool better get there early.

yes getting there early is very important in most games at Murvul...the pregame atmosphere is the the best i have seen in high school football...IMO...but if you eat at the places recommended please stay as far away from our side of the field as possible...great food...but we don't want to know what you ordered...

thanks for reminding me about weight cause i got to drop from 168 to 152 by nov.18 but thank all of yall for the recommendations i guess ill have to run some more on saturday :)