Riverdale vs. LC

What he was saying is, they were prepared but did not execute.

Riverdale came thinking they could win easily, LC thought they could win.

You will see a TOTALLY different LC!!

They have won two games without Ramsey.

They have a very good chance, especially since they

are the so-called underdog. They have improved 100% in every way.

As far as the congratulations......... LC is nothing but class.

You don't have to worry about the dirty playing on the field

or the cheap talk off the field.

They will congratulate Riverdale as they have other teams,

such as Cookeville when they won over LC. Look at the threads.

LC wants it BAD! They will be prepared, and READY!

so called underdog? we will c whats diff about this game cant wait

goodluck

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B) There's no doubt an upset could be in order here. LC68, how bad does your team want this one? Often the difference beween winners and losers is that winners keep bringing it, even when circumstances are most discouraging. I hope you took notes from Lebanon. They brought it to you when they were down by 24. This is the playoffs. Maybe your last game as a Falcon. I want to see the O-line block like the game rests square on its shoulders. If you haven't seen the movie, Facing the Giants, go see it. Take your team mates. Yeh it's just a movie, but it teaches some great truths. Truths like Phil 4:13.

Falcon ? Warriors 24. You tell me what the Falcon score will be. I want to hear from the FALCON FOOTBALL TEAM! How many of you will post a reply?

That is an interesting score considering Riverdale has scored less than 24 only once this year and that was game 0. The team has a much better grasp of the offense now. Also, Riverdale's D has not given up more than one touchdown in game since game 2. B) If you do hold Coach A's offense to 24 you better hope Riverdale brings another teams defense.

L :D L. alright, lets clarify a few things...if your only impression of riverdale this year was the week 0 matchup against siegel, then i will not question you calling the warriors overrated. at that point, they would have been considered overrated to even predict themselves finishing 3rd in the region.

of course, our team grew quickly and thus the region championship was earned. i know your boys at siegel grew too, but it took a long time to transition into any W's. but its not my intention to bash siegels program (congradulations and keep your heads up), im just defending ours from where your blind hate makes you look entirely ignorant.

its obvious we were not overrated, we finished (regular season that is, wouldnt say riverdale is FINISHED by no means) right where me and alot of riverdale faithful believed we would at number 1. the other 40 or 50 percent who put us behind lavergne and/or smyrna, we were underrated with. you underrated us because i believe you picked us around 5th. only overrated team you should speak of should be your stars because you overrated them picking them 1st in the region, correct? so whose the overrated one? and for that matter, who went home "early?" obviously your stars did, in your mind atleast, because i bet on top of you picking them to win region, you probably picked them to win state. so now, riverdale gets the chance to live your dream you had for your team.

basically, i cant understand why you arent supporting your town. there are plenty siegel kids i know who would LOVE to see riverdale it all this season, i'd even go to say there are plenty in the siegel program, who would like to see it. you had to much faith in david watson when you made your predictions, which would almost lead me to believe you are none other than, because i know a majority of his on players and assistants didnt have faith in him. like i said, not my goal to bash siegel, just trying to counter you bashing riverdale.

so like i said, if you think riverdale is overrated based on week 0, obviously you know no better, so i will personally invite you to be enlightened to reality this friday at 7PM CST, tomahawk stadium. BE THERE :D

so, are you some kind of astronaut or something?

Should be a great game between two consistently good teams from the midstate (or the state for that matter). A run game and defense like Riverdale's generally equates to lots of success. If riverdale plays with minimal mistakes I don't think LC should be within 2 touchdowns, however if the mistakes begin to pile up this game will be interesting. My pick is Riverdale by 14.

That is an interesting score considering Riverdale has scored less than 24 only once this year and that was game 0. The team has a much better grasp of the offense now. Also, Riverdale's D has not given up more than one touchdown in game since game 2. :P If you do hold Coach A's offense to 24 you better hope Riverdale brings another teams defense.

nice pic

Congrats to Scott Thomas and Eugene Goree for being named Mr. Football finalists. Being a fianlist for such a prestigious award is a huge honor. Of course, I'm sure both have bigger goals in mind right now.

yea congrats to both and by no means am i tryin to take anything from goree but verge is our leading tackler and he plays the same position so i dont c how he didnt make it instead

Congrats to Scott Thomas and Eugene Goree for being named Mr. Football finalists. Being a fianlist for such a prestigious award is a huge honor. Of course, I'm sure both have bigger goals in mind right now.

congradulations to both, outstanding ball players :rolleyes:

i'll admitt, i was suprised we had a candidate at all, but pleasantly suprised. once i got to thinking about it though, i can't name 3 backs better than scott and i cant name 3 lineman better than eugene, so i feel like they are more than worthy, dont want to give a misconception that i felt like they didnt deserve it.

yea congrats to both and by no means am i tryin to take anything from goree but verge is our leading tackler and he plays the same position so i dont c how he didnt make it instead

truth, but they respect gorees seniority and things of that nature. if verge keeps it up, not only do i feel like he will be a nominee next year, but a winner of the award