Red Bank vs. Knox West

KnoxWest#63

"and your point is!!! my question how many teams do you know that shut out 6 teams in a season and only allowed 48 points in 11 games"

A team in a weak region..thats who......if red bank was in 3-4A they would definately not have half as many shutouts and probably a loss or 2..and not just to maryville either..the 3 quality teams they have played are Cleveland and Rhea Co. and AE.....(a division 3 team)....!!! those 3 teams came very close to beating RB..all im saying is against quality opponents they have won them all but only 1 shutout.. but West did pretty well against clevland too rackin up 35 in 3 quarters..but either way the opposing team has been in it till the very end of all 3 of those games...so dont think a bunch of shutouts against cupcakes will get you to a automatic breez through the playoffs....but no disrespect...if you go 10-0 thru a season your good i just dont think RB has played a team quite like West this year..

But as Always go Rebels....

Knox West has lost 4 games to quality opponents...... Red Bank has lost 0 (ZILCH)

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

red bank will win this one 35-10. west has great speed but red banks skill players are among the best in 4A and i doubt west can play with them for four quarters. and even if red bank cant throw the ball this game they can line up and run it up and down the field. red banks defense has put up six shoutouts which is immressive no matter who they play. Red bank also put up 77 on a branierd team that almost beat marryville who demolished a very good west team. red bank will win.

OK everybody knows RB is undefeated and West lost games to quality opponents. and maybe region 3 has more competition than region 4. RB got speed and we got speed. both hav decent lines. both hav decent qbs. all of dat is goin out the window at 7 friday. who ever comes out hardest in the 1st quarter is going 2 win. RB yall dont need 2 worry about playing Maryville next week and over look us b/c i guarentee u that we will wake yall up real fast. i look forward to playin yall tho and if u dont kno who i am im #6 our free safety

OK everybody knows RB is undefeated and West lost games to quality opponents. and maybe region 3 has more competition than region 4. RB got speed and we got speed. both hav decent lines. both hav decent qbs. all of dat is goin out the window at 7 friday. who ever comes out hardest in the 1st quarter is going 2 win. RB yall dont need 2 worry about playing Maryville next week and over look us b/c i guarentee u that we will wake yall up real fast. i look forward to playin yall tho and if u dont kno who i am im #6 our free safety

Dont believe it. If you are dumb enough to say something like that and then say what number you are and what position you play.

"and your point is!!! my question how many teams do you know that shut out 6 teams in a season and only allowed 48 points in 11 games"

A team in a weak region..thats who......if red bank was in 3-4A they would definately not have half as many shutouts and probably a loss or 2..and not just to maryville either..the 3 quality teams they have played are Cleveland and Rhea Co. and AE.....(a division 3 team)....!!! those 3 teams came very close to beating RB..all im saying is against quality opponents they have won them all but only 1 shutout.. but West did pretty well against clevland too rackin up 35 in 3 quarters..but either way the opposing team has been in it till the very end of all 3 of those games...so dont think a bunch of shutouts against cupcakes will get you to a automatic breez through the playoffs....but no disrespect...if you go 10-0 thru a season your good i just dont think RB has played a team quite like West this year..

But as Always go Rebels....

ok two things... first you have a very big mouth for a second stringer and second unless you saw a different cleveland game than me i dont remember them almost beating us... well i guess a 17-0 win is pretty close against the team that was supposed to win our region and the ten point win against rhea co. was one that we really sweat out until the very end just biting our nails wondering if they could magically pull 11 points out of a hat

trust me red banks coach will not allow them to be looking ahead to marryville and the team alone will not be looking ahead to marryville because they know that they have to take it one game at a time. red bank will come out to play in the first quarter like they did with powell. they never overlooked powell because it was a first round game and they will not overlook west. red bank will control the line of scrimage on both sides and cause many turnovers to put their offense in a short field position. west is a good team but i dont think they will be able to put together a complete game against a very good red bank team.

trust me red banks coach will not allow them to be looking ahead to marryville and the team alone will not be looking ahead to marryville because they know that they have to take it one game at a time. red bank will come out to play in the first quarter like they did with powell. they never overlooked powell because it was a first round game and they will not overlook west. red bank will control the line of scrimage on both sides and cause many turnovers to put their offense in a short field position. west is a good team but i dont think they will be able to put together a complete game against a very good red bank team.

i agree

Well I for one sure do hope that the Knox West mini-Rebels can knock off the mighty might Red Bank, because I know that all of us here in Maryville are terrified over the possibility of playing them...

I am more worried about having to drive to Red Bank than playing them!

I am picking Knotz West to win this game because if maryville keeps winning they got home field and I am to lazy to drive to Red Bank should the Maryville Reb's advance and RB get's by West.

But Maryville has to take care of Rhea Co first and that could be tough.