Lewis vs. Goodpasture

Stat_pack1

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smear, see you Friday. I'll see if I can pull some strings to comp your parking.

How nice gneesbo, and i hope all will have a safe and fun drive up, go eat enjoy the accomplishments and success of a young and hard working football program, enjoy the game and take everything on here light to the heart and to the head... It's almost time to focus on one thing and that is FOOTBALL,

How nice gneesbo, and i hope all will have a safe and fun drive up, go eat enjoy the accomplishments and success of a young and hard working football program, enjoy the game and take everything on here light to the heart and to the head... It's almost time to focus on one thing and that is FOOTBALL,

You are right L/Csmearuall, let's get ready watch some great football

in Madison Tennessee. These two teams have worked really hard all

season to be in this posistion. Get ready for a great Friday night playoff

game and Welcome to the Goodpasture Cougar Stadium Lewis County

Folks. Have a safe drive.

You are right L/Csmearuall, let's get ready watch some great football

in Madison Tennessee. These two teams have worked really hard all

season to be in this posistion. Get ready for a great Friday night playoff

game and Welcome to the Goodpasture Cougar Stadium Lewis County

Folks. Have a safe drive.

Its a shame that this thread has deteriorated to what it is now....It should be about 2 excellent football teams that have worked really hard to get where they are at. Good luck to both teams, but I have to pull for the boys from 6-2a.

exactly what I was trying to say but some people on here just want to keep posting stuff and as far as your valet parking no thanks I can park my own hope you have plenty of space cause Panthers Fans will need it. Good luck to Camden fri nite because according to people on both threads we should all just stay home.

exactly what I was trying to say but some people on here just want to keep posting stuff and as far as your valet parking no thanks I can park my own hope you have plenty of space cause Panthers Fans will need it. Good luck to Camden fri nite because according to people on both threads we should all just stay home.

I had this exact same conversation with a women at Darrins this morning lol

Once again we are faced with a public/private showdown in the state playoffs. As a Lewis Co and Mt Pleasant fan it is certainly disheartening to know that eventually we must face the private Nashville schools. It is my wish that one day both of these schools can finally pull off the "upset" and win one of these games.