7AAA 2006-2007

MidTennFootball

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

riverdaleman, if your twins are crazy....who do you think they get it form? :(

As I said before on here, Oakland did NOT play well last night. Hopefully everyone gets recovered from that dreaded stomach virus before we play Riverdale again. You could tell some of them were dragging/ But bottom line is Oakland is winning the close games meaning they finish themmmmmmmmm.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

riverdaleman, if your twins are crazy....who do you think they get it form? :lol:

As I said before on here, Oakland did NOT play well last night. Hopefully everyone gets recovered from that dreaded stomach virus before we play Riverdale again. You could tell some of them were dragging/ But bottom line is Oakland is winning the close games meaning they finish themmmmmmmmm.

:(

enjoyed both games tonight our boys did a nice job of contorling the game almost the enitre game i think balckman tok a point or 2 lead once or twice but for the most part we kept we stayed in the lead with a few points we did a good job of executing and getting a basket when we needed to and did a good job of shooting our free throws torwards the end of the game we also did a good job of keep away until blackman had to foul us to get us on the line during the keep away they guys did a nice job of being patient for the easy bucket and didnt try and focre one i have already talked to E J but we need him to shoot with CONFIDENCE when you shoot it kid no your are gonna make it instead of worrying about missing it if you miss it micheal will ge the rebound so just shoot kid be cocky on the court Kevin did a good job demanding the ball and scott had a good game it was nice to see him rebound from the last time we played blackman

TDTN my twins are CRAZY arent they

GO WARRIORS

I thought it was a good game by both teams. They are my two favorite teams. Pace seemed really slow, maybe that was caused by the defense. Refs were the worse I have seen all year. As a group they shouldn't be allowed to ref a game together again. No bias towards any team they were just bad !!! I thought Riverdale really capitalized on Blackman's mistakes. That is what has to happen when teams are so evenly matched. I think Michael's scoring inside and Scott's outside shooting were big. Don't know why Blackman decided to go zone but they left Thomas open to shoot the 3 and he made them pay. I think the big difference in the game was Blackman made more mistakes than Riverdale. They really need to work on getting the ball in. Really weak in that area. Why does Turnham let the point guard drive into the middle? The kid can't be over 5'4" and he is driving into the lane and producing way to many turnovers. He may be a freshman but he has played most of the season and should not be making those type of mistakes. What happened to Bragg last night? Was he sick. He was a non factor, but I though Wallace came in and gave some good minutes last night. I thought Carter and Barnes played well but when you are in a big game like this you have to have more players step up.

I thought it was a good game by both teams. They are my two favorite teams. Pace seemed really slow, maybe that was caused by the defense. Refs were the worse I have seen all year. As a group they shouldn't be allowed to ref a game together again. No bias towards any team they were just bad !!! I thought Riverdale really capitalized on Blackman's mistakes. That is what has to happen when teams are so evenly matched. I think Michael's scoring inside and Scott's outside shooting were big. Don't know why Blackman decided to go zone but they left Thomas open to shoot the 3 and he made them pay. I think the big difference in the game was Blackman made more mistakes than Riverdale. They really need to work on getting the ball in. Really weak in that area. Why does Turnham let the point guard drive into the middle? The kid can't be over 5'4" and he is driving into the lane and producing way to many turnovers. He may be a freshman but he has played most of the season and should not be making those type of mistakes. What happened to Bragg last night? Was he sick. He was a non factor, but I though Wallace came in and gave some good minutes last night. I thought Carter and Barnes played well but when you are in a big game like this you have to have more players step up.

I thought it was a good game. I agree about the refs. Where did they find those guys at? I think Blackman got the worst of it under the basket early on but I think towards the end of the game there should have been calls on Blackman that the refs let slide. Have any of you ever seen a game that physical that no one fouled out and the refs called less than 20 fouls the whole game? It would have been great if they had called Kevin Smith for half the walks he made. Would love to have seen Blackman win but I don't think we can be unhappy with their effort. Blackman really needs to work on their inbound plays. Their plays are to slow to develop. Come tournament time that will get them beat. I thought David and Alex played well but they need to get the ball to Alex more often. I don't know how many foul shots he had but he didn't miss any. I thought David tried to do a little too much but that is understandable coming off his game with White County. Everything was falling for him that night. We need to get ready for Warren County on Friday and not have any more upsets. Want to finish the season on a high note.

Bandwagon ....... Still saw Nation folk rollin out with around 1:00 on the clock.......

What you saw was a bunch of kids that only come when the Half Timers are performing and the rest were the back rows of the Nation section filled with Middle Schoolers who haven't earn the right to sit there. They're not the true Nation. The true Nation is probably only the first 7 rows in the student section.

Edited by star_gazer

Guest dare_2_dream

What you saw was a bunch of kids that only come when the Half Timers are performing and the rest were the back rows of the Nation section filled with Middle Schoolers who haven't earn the right to sit there. They're not the true Nation. The true Nation is probably only the first 7 rows in the student section.

First 4 is more like it.

Guest dare_2_dream

I guess that is more accurate.

It's sad to see the nation falling apart. Hopefully next year, they will return back to the nation we all know. The team should be a lot better next year, which should help bring the nation back into the proper form.

Oakland Siegel game. Was not a good game. Siegl played well to keep close. I was very surprised. Oakland still held them with a bad night and having the refs side with siegel. There was many many more time the refs went with calls for siegel when they should have been for Oakland. WHO CARES thought.....GO OAKLAND PATRIOTS!!!!

there were bad calls on both ends. If the refs would have done better who knows the outcome of either game. both teams played hard. and (not making excuses) I was wondering about the Oakland boys health, alot of them weren't at the top of their game...did Chaisson get sick in the 2nd half? i noticed him go off to the side to a trashcan after a play.

I thought it was a good game. I agree about the refs. Where did they find those guys at? I think Blackman got the worst of it under the basket early on but I think towards the end of the game there should have been calls on Blackman that the refs let slide. Have any of you ever seen a game that physical that no one fouled out and the refs called less than 20 fouls the whole game? It would have been great if they had called Kevin Smith for half the walks he made. Would love to have seen Blackman win but I don't think we can be unhappy with their effort. Blackman really needs to work on their inbound plays. Their plays are to slow to develop. Come tournament time that will get them beat. I thought David and Alex played well but they need to get the ball to Alex more often. I don't know how many foul shots he had but he didn't miss any. I thought David tried to do a little too much but that is understandable coming off his game with White County. Everything was falling for him that night. We need to get ready for Warren County on Friday and not have any more upsets. Want to finish the season on a high note.

Hard fought game on both sides and probably one of the fastest games I have ever seen in terms of the actuall clock when the 4th quarter started it was like 8:55. I think Alex doesnt get the ball that much is because he cant get open especially when a good athlete is guarding him, if they want the ball in his hands they are going to have to run him off of a bunch of screens. The thing that tends to hurt Blackman is that they dont have a guy that can CONSISTANTLY create for himself and others