Coalfields, Brandon Davis.

GIBSONJ

Davis is a good kid i've known him for about...4or 5 years my brother played ball with him and i did but then quit my freshmen year i moved and know currently play for oliversprings and play aganist him...after the game the first thing he said was you'all played a great game them he gave me a hug and wished us luck..no lie he's just a allaround good kid who enjoys playing footbal and other sports. we talked for a little bit and asked me how my brother was and said is he still alive,

"ha ha" he hadn't seen him in a while ...what i'm trying to say is after all these years he hasn't changed his personality.. he's a great friend and a great athlete and he will go far in life...........something else ...,.,.,.,.michael paul gilbert was a great running back and so was daniel norman and steven hensley was a awesome reciver and i think he is playing for UT..... i guess this is the last time i can say this .....RUN DAVIS RUN

Sasquacth101 wishs brandon luck

Edited by Sasquatch101

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Davis is a good kid i've known him for about...4or 5 years my brother played ball with him and i did but then quit my freshmen year i moved and know currently play for oliversprings and play aganist him...after the game the first thing he said was you'all played a great game them he gave me a hug and wished us luck..no lie he's just a allaround good kid who enjoys playing footbal and other sports. we talked for a little bit and asked me how my brother was and said is he still alive,

"ha ha" he hadn't seen him in a while ...what i'm trying to say is after all these years he hasn't changed his personality.. he's a great friend and a great athlete and he will go far in life...........something else ...,.,.,.,.michael paul gilbert was a great running back and so was daniel norman and steven hensley was a awesome reciver and i think he is playing for UT..... i guess this is the last time i can say this .....RUN DAVIS RUN

Sasquacth101 wishs brandon luck

Speaking of Steven Hensley; is he on the team at UT? I thought I read somewhere that he was at UTK now. Is he on the scout team? If he is, I think that's just cool!!!! Just curious about this.

Congratulations Cole Trim of Fayette Academy on the award. Congratulations to BD on well deserved recognition. The past 4 years have been a pleasure. A pleasure to watch you and the whole Coalfield Football Team. Some of the most exciting football in East TN. for the size of the school.

Pass the torch with your head held high Coalfield Seniors. Accept it gracefully underclassmen. You will do the job.

Edited by CYJacket

Speaking of Steven Hensley; is he on the team at UT? I thought I read somewhere that he was at UTK now. Is he on the scout team? If he is, I think that's just cool!!!! Just curious about this.

what is UTK ???i saw him at the store and he said he was at ut know ...he was great in highschool.he recieved a award from prep xtra and guess who recieved and award that same night as a freshmen.or sophmore..brandon davis....

what is UTK ???i saw him at the store and he said he was at ut know ...he was great in highschool.he recieved a award from prep xtra and guess who recieved and award that same night as a freshmen.or sophmore..brandon davis....

UTK?............uh, how about UT at Knoxville? I was just wondering if he was a part of the football team there-that's where Murphy Fair had him listed as playing, so I just wondered.

yea thats were he is then at tennessee "vols" yea i reckon he's doing pretty good right know...i heard he has improved alot..........he's pretty good know he gets better every year.....just think what brandon davis will be like when he gets better every year.....go davis...go steven

Edited by Sasquatch101

• 1 month later...

I got a phone call on Chrismas day by Mr. BD and he wished me a marry chrismas and said he had something to tell me. He said he will be joining me next year at the University of Tennessee. He told me the same thing I thought it will all be worth it running through that T

Coalfield will now have two players playing at UT, maybe it can get on the recruiting map now. Maybe someone will realize that undersized, small town, white guys can still play some football at the next level.

Edited by fearbong

If this happens FB, you guys don't forget that the burnt orange and black is still home. Bring yourself back and continue to contribute. Brain drain is the death of a community. Good luck.

BTW, BD told me the same thing earlier in the week.

Edited by CYJacket