Lincoln County at Riverdale

TDCman

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really great game tonight...final Riverdale 27, LC 9.

There were more than a few anxious moments in this one and both teams played really well.

Hats off to LC for a valiant effort. The Falcons played hard, played great defense, took just about every conceivable chance, but fell to a better team tonight. They left it all on the field and should be proud of their effort.

Congrats to Riverdale on an outstanding win over a determined foe. The Warriors took care of the football, created some breaks, rose to the challenge and beat a good football team. They should be equally proud of their effort. This was a team win.

Rematches are tough and another big one lies straight ahead.

Edited by TDCman

Great game - the Riverdale offense and defense are talented and fast! Falcons did a great job on both sides of the ball also. Special teams made a couple of big mistakes that made a couple of the Riverdale touchdowns easy - mistakes happen and you hope that they don't happen at bad times or bad places, but tonight it made a difference on the scoreboard (in the wrong direction, obviously). I think overall Lincoln County did all right, considering the way Riverdale has been beating the stuffin' out of everyone lately. The Warriors are certainly the better team - I'll be rooting for y'all the rest of the way.

Again, great job and a great season, Falcons!!!

Great effort by my boys tonight.. We made mistakes at the wrong times.. i believe we suprised some people.. Sad to see my football career done at lc and i want to thank all my seniors for a great year... Riverdale is a great team.. i think the oline did excellent against a big D line... Number 99 is a great player but me and my boy 68 got some good blocks on him... does anyone have any strength stats on him??

GOOD LUCK FUTURE FALCONS

ILL MISS YALL

Great effort by my boys tonight.. We made mistakes at the wrong times.. i believe we suprised some people.. Sad to see my football career done at lc and i want to thank all my seniors for a great year... Riverdale is a great team.. i think the oline did excellent against a big D line... Number 99 is a great player but me and my boy 68 got some good blocks on him... does anyone have any strength stats on him??

GOOD LUCK FUTURE FALCONS

ILL MISS YALL

bench-365

squat-close to 6

cleans-over 3 somthin like that

Great game - the Riverdale offense and defense are talented and fast! Falcons did a great job on both sides of the ball also. Special teams made a couple of big mistakes that made a couple of the Riverdale touchdowns easy - mistakes happen and you hope that they don't happen at bad times or bad places, but tonight it made a difference on the scoreboard (in the wrong direction, obviously). I think overall Lincoln County did all right, considering the way Riverdale has been beating the stuffin' out of everyone lately. The Warriors are certainly the better team - I'll be rooting for y'all the rest of the way.

Good effort by the Falcons tonight, but the three big mistakes, (And if you went to, or listened to the game, you know what there were) that we made were just too much to overcome against a good football team. We never quit and that was good to see.

Congrats to Riverdale, my personal feelings are that you won't really get tested until the semi's, against probably Ooltewah, and from what I have seen score wise from them, I don't really see much of a challenge there either, so I personally think that you are probably looking at either Ravenwood, or Ridgeway in the finals, but that's several weeks down the road, just take it one week at a time and you'll get there, overlook one opponent, and you might get upset. You have a good enough team to win it all, but that isn't always enough as you already know.

Good luck. :thumb:

yeah yall were just getting some momentum after you scored the TD then stopped us if he catches that punt he probably goes abother 10-20 yards and you would have been in good shape but we get the ball in great feild position and take 3 plays to score from about the 8 . your line played really good tonight and there was no quit in your team tonight as we knew there wouldnt be and thank you for your support we dont usually get that come out next week as we take on smyrna who will really be hungry for some revenge as we know we did not get their best last time