Milan at Humboldt

bulldawgs#1

I said earlier Milan wins ,I hope the Bulldogs coaches and team are not looking at the matchup with Goodpasture as some of the Milan posters seem to be. HUmboldt is talented their problem seems to be mental when they play Milan. The veteran coaching staff of Milan is a big advantage, no slam on HUmboldt's coaches they have done a great job this year but Milan seems to always be deep in the playoffs and that is why I think Milan will win and win big. I think it is great that the Vikingsvs Bulldogs game is this important and is expected to draw a huge crowd. I will pull for the Vikings but MIlan has been the best team in the region all year and that will be evident Friday night. The outcome will mirror the regular season contest as Humboldt's big play trio is held in check and Milan scores often on a Viking defense that could not stop MIlan earlier. Also a big well done to Kent Scott and Peabody those guys are tough!

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all let me say that I am from neither Milan or Humbolt, but am a supporter of West TN football and will be pulling for the winner against the winner of Goodpasture CPA.

I hate to be a party pooper, but it is going to be very tuff for either team to compete after this week.

I saw CPA vs Camden last week and it was a total wipeout! It was 36-0 at halftime. CPA is the most complete football team I have seen on the field in a great while, maybe ever. I understand that Goodpasture beat them earlier in the season and if they can repeat this I can just imagine what kind of team they have.

Camden is pretty good and they didn't really have any answers offensively or defensively. The much talked about Camden defense could not even slow down CPA's offense.

CPA looked like a good small college team. I thougt they looked alot like bethel, with the exception of some smaller linemen.

I wish Milan or Humbolt all the luck and plan to be there to cheer them on, but I am extremely pessimistic regarding their chances.

I said earlier Milan wins ,I hope the Bulldogs coaches and team are not looking at the matchup with Goodpasture as some of the Milan posters seem to be. HUmboldt is talented their problem seems to be mental when they play Milan. The veteran coaching staff of Milan is a big advantage, no slam on HUmboldt's coaches they have done a great job this year but Milan seems to always be deep in the playoffs and that is why I think Milan will win and win big. I think it is great that the Vikingsvs Bulldogs game is this important and is expected to draw a huge crowd. I will pull for the Vikings but MIlan has been the best team in the region all year and that will be evident Friday night. The outcome will mirror the regular season contest as Humboldt's big play trio is held in check and Milan scores often on a Viking defense that could not stop MIlan earlier. Also a big well done to Kent Scott and Peabody those guys are tough!

This is an old school matchup. Two teams that respect each other but they certainly don't like each other.

Hate to see Milan vs Crockett County leave the schedule, but keeping Hunt and it will be a treat to play Camden also.

Overall I think AA is down this year in West Tn. No team is even close to Milan 98 and 99 or Milan/Hunt 03 , Hunt/Milan 04. I think most teams will be better next year. That's the way it runs though East and middle one year and west the next.

Hoping Milan wins Friday vs the "bolt" and I also hate to hear some young Milan posters getting a bit over confident, even though they will never admit it. The same thing happened to some young Milan folks in 03 and Hunt. learned from their mistakes and put Milan out. Humboldt could do the same. FOCUS!

Thought that was the worst job Milan's coaching staff has done. They usually do a great job. They also were over confident. They showed Hunt. every detail Hunt. needed to work on in the 1st game, and Hunt. worked on those things and basicly shoved it right back in Milan's face in the playoffs. Again Humboldt could do the same. Focus and be hungry and Milan will come out on top. Show up and expect Humboldt to lay down, long 12 miles home.

Hate to see Milan vs Crockett County leave the schedule, but keeping Hunt and it will be a treat to play Camden also.

Overall I think AA is down this year in West Tn. No team is even close to Milan 98 and 99 or Milan/Hunt 03 , Hunt/Milan 04. I think most teams will be better next year. That's the way it runs though East and middle one year and west the next.

Hoping Milan wins Friday vs the "bolt" and I also hate to hear some young Milan posters getting a bit over confident, even though they will never admit it. The same thing happened to some young Milan folks in 03 and Hunt. learned from their mistakes and put Milan out. Humboldt could do the same. FOCUS!

Thought that was the worst job Milan's coaching staff has done. They usually do a great job. They also were over confident. They showed Hunt. every detail Hunt. needed to work on in the 1st game, and Hunt. worked on those things and basicly shoved it right back in Milan's face in the playoffs. Again Humboldt could do the same. Focus and be hungry and Milan will come out on top. Show up and expect Humboldt to lay down, long 12 miles home.

I agree

Gut Wrench Gary hopes that Humboldt can pull this one out. Gut Wrench Gary says that he doesn't know much about these teams, but Gut Wrench Gary has heard that Slick Humboldt has some speed. Gut Wrench Gary would like to come to this game. Gut Wrench Gary says this was a good game during the regular season and Gut Wrench Gary expects it to be another good game.