Jo Byrns @ Mt.Pleasant

MPTigerT

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for the game. I think both of these teams are equally matched physically, but are very different scheme wise. JB seems to be very diverse offensivly, which will be a very tough matchup for MP! As for MP, i think JB knows what to look for with MP offensivly! JB will look to contain Marco, trying to keep him under 200 and out of the endzone(2 or less). I think it is crucial for MP to get something going in the passing game this week. I know CW moved the ball fairly well, but i think JB's defense is better than that though!! I know last year Marco ran the ball at will the first half, but the second half JB made some adjustments and contained him much better. I know Marco was hurt but they did make good adjustments. I just think its crucial that we at least make them respect our passing game, cause it can be good!! Im not saying we shouldn't run the ball, cause that would be stupid, but when you get this far it will be more difficult to run the ball 90% of the time. But Coach Smith does a good job with adjustments and i have a lot of confidence in this coaching staff and I'm sure they will have them ready to go Friday Night!! Go TIGERS!!

so i here yall shoot firework's when ya score,,,,,,,so how about us can we do the same '''if so i need to get a truck load for fri,,nite

MP didnt go to JB and fire the bikes up or do anything special because they were the guest. The fireworks and cannon fire is MP's tradition, so out of respect you shouldn't do it. I dont think JB fans will they have respect for football and football traditions. And MP will be nice and not put JB radio ppl on top of a dugout. LOL.

Edited by MPHSTIGERS87

MP didnt go to JB and fire the bikes up or do anything special because they were the guest. The fireworks and cannon fire is MP's tradition, so out of respect you shouldn't do it. I dont think JB fans will they have respect for football and football traditions. And MP will be nice and not put JB radio ppl on top of a dugout. LOL.

Oh its wasnt that bad broadcasting from the top of that dugout. Well on second thought I guess it was because once I finally was able to climb up on top of it I was scared to come down and I didnt get to visit the concession stand. :o Anytime I have to go without eating for that long of a time is not fun for me. I fully expect the next time I visit Jo Byrns that logger169, shep, or one of the other fine JB fans I've met will bring me a cheeseburger so I aint got to try and scale that ladder up and down that dugout.

Edited by mphstigerfan

Oh its wasnt that bad broadcasting from the top of that dugout. Well on second thought I guess it was because once I finally was able to climb up on top of it I was scared to come down and I didnt get to visit the concession stand. :( Anytime I have to go without eating for that long of a time is not fun for me. I fully expect the next time I visit Jo Byrns that logger169, shep, or one of the other fine JB fans I've met will bring me a cheeseburger so I aint got to try and scale that ladder up and down that dugout.

you better beleave either one of us will get you and anyone else a chesseburger or too and i was only jokeing about the firework's '''''sorry about the dugout that's all we have BUT'''' i do here we are building a new press box but you will have to be on the home side but we will take good care of ya :rolleyes:

Alright, we all finally got the match-up we all knew would happen once the time passed. The winner of this game, in my opinion, will go to the title game. JBS has a tenacious defense, but finally showed they bend a little bit last week. MTP has a Mr. Football Finalist. They say offense wins games, but defense wins championships. I'm gonna stick to the saying.

JBS: 21

MTP: 20