Smith County @ Westmoreland

Stark1

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you don't think there will be enough seating, stay home. Home field advantage is what Westmoreland gets for winning the Region. Maybe you guys should have sent the real Carthage team if you wanted to play at home. You are more than welcome to come sit on the home side, but we will not be moving to let you squeeze in.

there wasnt any room last week against york...so smith county might be out of luck...lol but dont worry the outcome will be same as last game u wont miss much...the field isnt in to bad of shape actually shes held up fairly well...should make for a great game friday

Edited by GO Eagles

OK heres the way its going to go down. You know when you go to the grocery store and look down in the can section? You see that huge can of porknbeans. This time thats the size can of WA, SC is going to open on Westy. They ran out of the little ones. Westy bought the last one they had. Get UM SC. Open that can.

See SC fans. Im still here, like a gnat, relentless.

Although I think Smith wins in a close game, that is hilarious ;) ROFL!

There is one thing for sure if both teams bring this kinda heat and mentality to the game Friday night it will be one heck of a game!!! I just don"t see WHS staying with SC this time around. All of SC remembers what happened a month ago, especially the players. They are ready, and gettin more prepared every day. I just hope they don't burn their selves out on this game before it ever starts. I can't wait to see this great defense WHS is gonna bring because I sure didn't see it the last time, or any game I have seen them play. But hey let them worry bout SC'S offence and practice on this "Great Defense" all week, because when they do SC'S Defense is gonna come out and hit'em in the mouth and give them a very quick wake up call!!! SC 28 WHS 7

I thought you said that you were disappointed in the Carthage crowd after your loss to Westmoreland. I think it's pretty petty to even mention the possibility of the home team giving up its home stands. You should worry about scoring on their defense.

Yes, Smith County's crowd was down a bit for two weeks after the loss in Week 8 to Wesmoland, but those crowds were still bigger than most teams' crowds. And alot of that was due to cold weather with the records of the two opponets SC was playing. The SC crowd this Friday will be the biggest crowd Wesmoland has ever witnessed from a visiting team. Seating will really be a problem, but that is part of high school football, I guess.

As far as you people talking like Wesmoland's defense will shut out SC's offense, that is hilarious. SC is averaging 32 points per game and you think you are going to shut them out. That is unbelievably funny. You can relish on your win and think this is Wesmoland's year, but I am trying to let you people in on what is about to happen so that you all are not so shocked on Friday night. My prediction is SC - 35, WM - 14

well..im not the biggest football fan..but from the way i see it..SC is just being sorry losers. westmoreland won fair and square at the last meeting..and we plan on doing it again. the only dissappointment that i could have if we lose is letting you smack talking kids on this forum win this convo or whatever. i was at the last game. you could have won. but we was to good. i think you expected us to just give up and we didnt. we held you. if your boys were more coordinated then maybe your QB could have atleast got the last play in as a completition now couldnt you?..exactly..so as i was saying. your being sorry losers..we won the region championship. there is no "rematch" so just get over it fellas. but yeah..i'll be at the game rooting on my team. and i'll be rooting on the 4 boys in one of my classes especially. im proud of westmoreland this year. GO EAGLES!

well..im not the biggest football fan..but from the way i see it..SC is just being sorry losers. westmoreland won fair and square at the last meeting..and we plan on doing it again. the only dissappointment that i could have if we lose is letting you smack talking kids on this forum win this convo or whatever. i was at the last game. you could have won. but we was to good. i think you expected us to just give up and we didnt. we held you. if your boys were more coordinated then maybe your QB could have atleast got the last play in as a completition now couldnt you?..exactly..so as i was saying. your being sorry losers..we won the region championship. there is no "rematch" so just get over it fellas. but yeah..i'll be at the game rooting on my team. and i'll be rooting on the 4 boys in one of my classes especially. im proud of westmoreland this year. GO EAGLES!

There's no rematch in this one either. Like I said before...if you have to choose which game to win...we'll take this one...and we will. :thumb:

There's no rematch in this one either. Like I said before...if you have to choose which game to win...we'll take this one...and we will. :thumb:

If lucky enough, and I get drawed, I will be one of the BIG O's at the game Friday night. "O" as in OFFICIAL. And the smack talk will stop then. All the bad sportmanship that Westmoreland displayed this year will still be in my mind. That could bode bad for the Big WHS. (P.S. .. Foxhorns are HISTORY, and all the trash talk behind them, too!)

so you decide to lose the region championship?..doubtful..but yeah..we shall see how it turns out..if you win then more power to ya..but i see westmoreland winning like we did at the last game.

If lucky enough, and I get drawed, I will be one of the BIG O's at the game Friday night. "O" as in OFFICIAL. And the smack talk will stop then. All the bad sportmanship that Westmoreland displayed this year will still be in my mind. That could bode bad for the Big WHS. (P.S. .. Foxhorns are HISTORY, and all the trash talk behind them, too!)

why do you think westmoreland has showed bad sportsmanship anyways. who on the team has done it? what are u talkin about fox horns for i haven't seen one of those in years.