Smith County @ Westmoreland

Stark1

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna be a wet field without a doubt! Who will that favor? Carthage has a great passing game as does Westmoreland. Will the bigger line of the Owls have the edge as a result of the recent moonsoon?

Anyone ever played MUD ball? The score will be very low. Most likely any score made will be the final score. Just speaking from experience. I played in a game where the score was 6-0. Someone jumped on a fumble in the endzone. Ever see a kick off where kickers foot goes up and the other follows? Dont worry both teams will get a chance. Kick changes at half. :thumb:

Kind of like how a few Smith County people do. And this thread kind of reminds me of the Macon-Smith thread a few years ago people from Carthage saying Macon got lucky and that there was no way Macon would beat them again and so forth. And we all know what happened then.

When did Westmoland get a 50+ kicker???

I remember that too hud. Surely to goodness Westmoreland can't get lucky twice in the same year just like ya'll did!?!?!?!?! :lol:

well first off, westmoreland didnt get lucky. they won that game out of years of practice and great coaching strategies. our boys work really hard at this game. and its finally showing off. I look forward to us "getting lucky" tomorrow when we prove that the Eagle is the dominant preditor and we send the owls back to their homes in the backyards of smith county.

Gonna be a wet field without a doubt! Who will that favor? Carthage has a great passing game as does Westmoreland. Will the bigger line of the Owls have the edge as a result of the recent moonsoon?

yes..carthage has a bigger line but the eagles have more spirit and are fired up. this is gonna be one great game i must say. im gonna grab me some hot cocoa and have a great time watching this one.:lol:

Well I think that Westmoreland will win tommorrow night. I usually don't watch the football games, but after last Friday, I'm pumped up and ready to go. I can't wait. I believe that Westmoreland will pull a hard fight, and come out on top. Nothing has stopped us yet, and I don't think nothing will.

GO WHS!!!!!

yeah. i hope we win. Last weeks game was pretty much totally awesome. Micheal had a great last play in that game. and also thanks to our defense for holding York back. i hope this weeks game is just as amazing as last.:lol: