Smith County @ Westmoreland

Stark1

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Owls. Huge win over the big red machine on their turf tonight. Eagles played tough tonight. I give them their props. We got the open zone D1 feeder school next. GO OWLS!

LOL, Good luck with them. I just dont see you guys beatin them sorry. But any team that can put out 3 D1 prospects each year has something. And Smithco is just over whelmed in this one. Alcoa wins 42-0

hey SC , congrads on tonights win , :P it was "according to your announcer on the radio"the hardest game ya'll have played all year.Westmoreland players, congrads to you for the hard work and the way ya'll presented yourselves as Region Champions.To all SC fans ,I saw a young man walk down the field after the game and personnally tell the coach Kelly and some of the seniors, good game.This young man also patted the arm of #57 when he got hurt.Mr. Jacob Bass ,you showed what the game is all about, :lol: for that I applaud you. :P You are a true sportsman.Again congraduation on your win and good luck next week,bring it home to middle tennessee.

Congrats to all the Westmoreland seniors on a great season. I thought at 14-0 SC was really gonna just step on it. You guys made plays to get right back in it. Great heart.

Our kids could of looked at the halftime scoreboard and hung their heads on seeming to dominate the 1st half except for 3 plays and being down a point. They would not be denied. 36 yards on 25 snaps for the Eagles tells the tale. What a defensive performance in the last 2 quarters to win the game. Madison to Kowalski seemed to be the only option for the Eagles. The Owls had player after player after player make big plays on both sides of the ball. Nearly 400 yards of total offense for SC tonight after the under par showing last time out at Westmoreland.

Owls move on and get a shot at playing for it all. Eagles move indoors.

Go Big Owls!!!!!!!!

hey SC , congrads on tonights win , :P it was "according to your announcer on the radio"the hardest game ya'll have played all year.Westmoreland players, congrads to you for the hard work and the way ya'll presented yourselves as Region Champions.To all SC fans ,I saw a young man walk down the field after the game and personnally tell the coach Kelly and some of the seniors, good game.This young man also patted the arm of #57 when he got hurt.Mr. Jacob Bass ,you showed what the game is all about, :lol: for that I applaud you. :P You are a true sportsman.Again congraduation on your win and good luck next week,bring it home to middle tennessee.

Yes I saw him pat the kid on the arm to that was big of him, he has grown up tremendously from last year. Westmoreland what can I say you guys played one heck of a game. I thought for sure when we got up 14-0 that it was over, but you guys played the game how it was supposed to be played tonight with toughness, grit, and all kinds of heart and so did both teams. Your team has nothing to be ashamed of. To your seniors when you go on with your life and do other things There is nothing like a friday night in the fall playing in front of a huge crowd every time!! You will learn that soon because I play college ball and I still say there is nothing like a friday night. Owls congrats fellows you played a great game and to come back and win and playing at one of the toughest places to play and win Kudos goes out to you guys. I know we have Alcoa next and it is going to be a great challenge for us but go out and practice as hard as you possibly can and get prepared for them.

SC made the plays to win in the 2nd half. That's all you have to do this time of year.

Survive and advance. Westmoland made a better showing than I thought they would.

SC made the adjustments at halftime to shutdown Westmoland's offense. It was a good high school game to watch. How many people were there? Our side was full at about 5:30.

SC made the plays to win in the 2nd half. That's all you have to do this time of year.

Survive and advance. Westmoland made a better showing than I thought they would.

SC made the adjustments at halftime to shutdown Westmoland's offense. It was a good high school game to watch. How many people were there? Our side was full at about 5:30.

Westmoreland faithful, where you at? Boobi has been the only one to come on here I believe, and congrat us. Anyways, good season for you guys. Can we say told you so?

Well now that you guys know my real identidy I'm changing my name to my original nick Name. I told you Westmoreland has alot of heart and they play any team hard no matter who they are.

Westmoreland faithful, where you at? Boobi has been the only one to come on here I believe, and congrat us. Anyways, good season for you guys. Can we say told you so?

congrats to smith county your boys played a great game........and i dont think you could reall say "we told you so"...wasnt yalls prediction by 21+ yall pulled won out by 5...not bringin the win down any great win ill be up to watch smith county play next friday ....