Smyrna @ Riverdale

tdntn

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

what sign at oakland? if you was at that game you would really be surprised at the lack of fire by both teams there were a few oakland players mouthing at our sideline prior to the game but no one that was actually playing did too much

As far as the tee pee it was actually replaced by one of the tee pees from the movie dances with wolves and they take it down after each game so a gracious volunteer has to take put it up and take it down for each game because of the "pranks" or "vandals"

Well that's a shame that you all have to do that every game. Seriously, I hope they found the kids that did that b/c even in rivalry that's going to far. I mean some things are funny, but doing something that can't be reversed or repainted, etc. is not cool or funny. That is very nice of whomever the volunteer is to do that after every game. Good luck Friday

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what sign at oakland? if you was at that game you would really be surprised at the lack of fire by both teams there were a few oakland players mouthing at our sideline prior to the game but no one that was actually playing did too much

As far as the tee pee it was actually replaced by one of the tee pees from the movie dances with wolves and they take it down after each game so a gracious volunteer has to take put it up and take it down for each game because of the "pranks" or "vandals"

well who ever it is thanks alot cause it means alot

Most Riverdale fans are really shallow. All I can tell you is to get used to it cuz they ain't gonna stop gloating like a buncha 5th graders during a recess football game.

i have no class when it comes to smyrna, then again i have been shown none by smyrna folk. if i said how i really felt about smyrna, i'd probably be banned from coachT :D

but yea, let me challenge you and your boys...we'll stop "gloating," only when you make us. you probably wouldnt accept that challenge because no matter what you say on coachT, you know thats not happening any time soon :o

I bet ya did..... ya won!!!!! (lol) I would have enjoyed it to if we had won. (lol)

yea cause we won but for alot of other reasons like ummmm maybe smyrna being picked to win region, them possibly messing with our statue or tee pee, them always running there mouth, us totally shutting them down oh and plus we just cant stand them at all

i have no class when it comes to smyrna, then again i have been shown none by smyrna folk. if i said how i really felt about smyrna, i'd probably be banned from coachT :o

but yea, let me challenge you and your boys...we'll stop "gloating," only when you make us. you probably wouldnt accept that challenge because no matter what you say on coachT, you know thats not happening any time soon :o

:D

i think riverdale wins but there are a few things i dont understand.. first, why are players on here talking crap? and secondly, why do riverdale people act like they're the best team in the country? dont get me wrong im a riverdale grad but my bro graduated from smyrna and i know some of their players and they're really great people.. coaching is another story.. but yes riverdale is good and will probably win state.. i would like to see them maybe schedule maryville or alcoa and some other powerhouse teams to prove or try and prove that they're the best team in the state.. when they do that ill let them talk as much crap as they want.. just remember to have class and represent your school with pride

You know I want Riverdale to win this game but there is absolutely no class on this thread by anybody. EVEN the riverdale players. Let your actions on the field do the talking. If you win 49-0 you don't NEED to trash talk I don't understand this at all.

Prediction for the game Riverdale 41 Smyrna 20

Some of the Riverdale folks on here have class, some don't. I suspect the ones that do recognize that they're fortunate to have a great football program, but they don't rely on that program to be successful individuals. In other words, they don't need that program to be cool. They're cool with or without it.

There is not single post on this thread by a smyrna player period.

Riverdale can not say the same

Riverdale considers it talking crap if you dare say you think you can beat them.

On a given night it can happen to anybody

I was at the riverdale oak ridge game last yr and while oak ridge is a very good team riverdale had supperior athletes at every position and In my opinion riverdale would beat them 7 or 8 out 10 times but ---- its a one game series and anything can happen a turnover here, a busted coverage and god forbid an injury there and boom it can change the whole complexion of the game.

I know the kids on this smyrna team and they were truly humiliated after the last game and have continued to be taunted daily by riverdale players.

Smyrna players did the only thing you can do in that situation go back to work correct the mistakes play hard and hope for another chance ----- not at riverdale but to get to the clinic bowl.The goal was to get to the clinic bowl not beat riverdale

it just happens that is how it worked out

I can assure they have great respect for riverdale but certainly can't wait for another chance and will lay it all out this friday.

I got a chance to come home and see the lc game and I thought we looked sluggish? Without a few lc mistakes that game could have been much closer.

I do not like the set up to this game and I just don't think it is going to be easy at all.

I hope the post on here do not reflect the players attitudes and that coach A has them ready.