JCS at Lake County

JaxMan

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lake Co..like someone else said..This post is suppose to be about J.C.S. and Lake Co..not about someone that doesn't know football and wanting to compare scores..Lake co has already proven that by beating two teams that beat schools that we lost to..And if he wants to compare scores just for the sake of wanting to do so..then they won't beat Jo Byrn's..Mt.Pleasant only beat Collinwood 34-28...Jo Byrn's beat Collinwood 49-30..So..I guess by the way he looks at football..they will lose!...But anyway..back to Lake Co and J.C.S..It looks to a high of about 55 Friday ..so I'm thinking it's going to be about 40 for our game and with Lake Co being close to the river!

You could not be more wrong. I don't just look at scores, but scores do matter some. TC beat WC by 7 points. I don't care what Qt anybody scored in, it's not a blowout. Also, Colinwood had five costly turnovers against JB. CW outgained JB by 100 yards and still lost by 19 b/c or the @#$@ turnovers. MP is the best team left in the West. They are gonna prove it. I'll eat my crow if I'm wrong.

You could not be more wrong. I don't just look at scores, but scores do matter some. TC beat WC by 7 points. I don't care what Qt anybody scored in, it's not a blowout. Also, Colinwood had five costly turnovers against JB. CW outgained JB by 100 yards and still lost by 19 b/c or the @#$@ turnovers. MP is the best team left in the West. They are gonna prove it. I'll eat my crow if I'm wrong.

How would you like that fried or baked. :D

About a previous post. the most common route to LC from Jackson is 412 to Dyersburg and then 78 to Tiptonville. It takes a while. While I live here, I have to admit Tiptonville is somewhere you have to be going to. You don't go through it to get to anywhere else. That said, If you don't want greasy foods, eat before you leave Dyersburg or Jackson, we have no fast food joints other than a slow sonic and a slow DQ. Also, go to the bathroom before you get here....sorry. Just a heads up.

And for those of you that are concerned, Lake County has been living off reputation for the last 20 years, it's safe here. The last few problems we've had here have been from non-residents save a few fires. :thumb: But yes, we have large mosquitos.

About a previous post. the most common route to LC from Jackson is 412 to Dyersburg and then 78 to Tiptonville. It takes a while. While I live here, I have to admit Tiptonville is somewhere you have to be going to. You don't go through it to get to anywhere else. That said, If you don't want greasy foods, eat before you leave Dyersburg or Jackson, we have no fast food joints other than a slow sonic and a slow DQ. Also, go to the bathroom before you get here....sorry. Just a heads up.

And for those of you that are concerned, Lake County has been living off reputation for the last 20 years, it's safe here. The last few problems we've had here have been from non-residents save a few fires. :thumb: But yes, we have large mosquitos.

Large skeeters? no there not large. there GINORMOUS! They can stink a grown man dry and carry offf the corpse to feed the young. But hopefully we wont have to worry about that Friday night b/c hopefnully it will be too cold for those god-forsaken creatures.

Let it be known that bigwes has more sports knowledge and your posts are always tha ones with tha FACTS!! Ive stayed off for two weeks now, and now tha "posse" is letting loose! Hate that you are missing all tha fun! Keep working on supposed sports fans, cause youve done a good job at stating facts, not opinions!! I know you are for LC, but thanks for the unbiased facts!! One quarter at a time!!!!! your old bud-yates

Hope all goes well for Lake County friday night. This game is just too close to call. I want LC to win and hope they do, but it can go either way right now. Tune up LC and get ready cause now is where yall need to use all the technigues and everything yall have been taugh all year. Be mean, block, dont let up. Make Region 7 proud. Good luck LC from here in SF.

I think of all people i would have the best idea, i played both teams, jcs will win... lake county was better than trinity yes,,lol....but not better than jackson..Jackson has had to play some real teams this year.and let me tell ya from experience,, if you let that qb of jackson sit in the pocket,,,he'll pick ya apart. because raynard WILL GET OPEN,,.. springer is not as fast as raynard... jcs's offensive and defensive line are much better,,,more powerful and disciplined,,....their running backs are incredible......lake country is very star oriented....if jcs will hit springer....he will stop playing...i know for a fact...but you've gotta hit him first,,,because he is fast....and for all the jackson players...just to let ya know if they beat you,,,they will rub it in...and i mean hard......and if you do win like i think you will......dance on there 50 yard line like they did ours...mess'n up the paint...doin snow angels....

Edited by Trickle6

Ok im tired of hearing about who danced on whos field and who trash talked. Fayette get over it. U may have played both teams but that doesnt mean anything. Both teams have come a long way and they BOTH have to be good to make it this far.

Now im not gonna get on here and just stir it up in here and say LC is just gonna blow JCS out of the water because thats just not gonna happen. It comes down to how wants it the most and who brings their gameplan in and does what they know they can do. Like i said it could go either way at this point.

LC has shown they can be more balanced when they have to. Didnt Springer throw for over 200 yards last week. They just havent had to use what they had this year. And just to let u know Springer isnt the TEAM. No disrespect to him becuase he is an impact on both sides of the ball, but they have more playmakers than just him. Yancy, Valentine, Copeline and the FB but cant think of his now right now, just to name a few. Like i said, this one will be too close to call but i hope the best for LC. Good luck to both teams and i wish for an injury free game.

Edited by Devil_Alumni