RIVERDALE vs. smyrna

SCN08FearTheSpear

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol why the first Siegel Oakland game, why not the second or third?

Congrats to Smyrna take home the gold ball

The reason he said the first was b/c it was AT Siegel and b/c WE were the underdogs and came away with the win. Smyrna played AT Riverdale and were the underdogs. They came away with the W. Thus the comparison.

Def like the MIGHTY OakLAND PATRIOTS of 98. It is hard to beat the same team twice.....esp when the first time it wasn't so close. We def KNOW how that feels....it is SWEEEEET!

I also think it was like UT beating Vandy last yr at UT....after so many yrs of losing to them.

I also want to mention that I think Coach A has done a remarkable job this yr. Putting in a new O, having 2 Mr Football candidates , Scott breaking the QB state rushing record.........all in a yr that was predicted to be Riverdale's downfall.

Hey...........notice who else is ABSENT on here last night AND today?? Our old buddy Bdogg. If he is SUCH the Smyrna fan he claims to be.....he would be on here celebrating and full of jubilation for his DAWGZ. Right? Well, that just PROVED exactly what we already knew..... ;):thumb: he is NO Smyrna fan. A WOLF in sheep's clothing. Right, Cat? We know WHY he is nowhere to be found. :D

Edited by 2priceless

shad will not beat riverdale...point blank period dot comma aposterphy backslash. he had plenty of years to figure out riverdales offense with rankin (rankin never changed his offense), he found it out, but he didnt know how to stop it. after seeing this wing T one time (i figure he saw it a few times with A was at hillsboro but its my understanding it has been tweaked somewhat), he will not have the solution. and its not like he has the defensive players to do it anyways.

i have no worries that shadowens will ever beat riverdale.

I think you probably need a new crystal ball, sounds like yours has a crack in it. The defensive players you didn't think could do it held Riverdale to 7, glad Coach Shad has the players you didn't think he had.

alright well, of course its hard to come on here and talk about last night, especially since it took me by complete suprise, never saw it coming. ultimately, i think what was proved between both games, was that riverdale is 49 points better than smyrna on our best night, and smyrna is 2 points better than riverdale on our worst night.

that still gets us no where, riverdale is done for the season and it stinks. smyrna wanted it more last night and their coaches must have put in some long nights trying to find ways to break through. that deserves to be credited, so smyrna (for once) has mine.

it still baffles me that after playing as horrible as we did, we only lose by 2 points, but i guess im starting to sound like a sore typical smyrna fan bickering after every time they lose. our performance last night was pretty much inexcusable, one loss overshadows 11 wins and it stinks for the fans, coaches, the entire program, especially the seniors.

the dream has already ended for a majority of tennessees best teams, i guess it makes the road to the championship more interesting for the casual fan, but im not to happy about it at all. 2 consecutive years, 2 consecutive heartbreakers, 2 consecutive times losing to inferior teams.

smyrna won their championship last night, they'll probably get caught slacking this friday as riverdale did a few short hours ago. actually for once, best of luck. i can't down on a team for wanting to win more than riverdale did, smyrna deserved to win last night

i'll probably post my thoughts on the actual game a little later. one thing i definately dont want to see is people downing on jasper driskill, i heard people blaming the loss on him out of anger last night, but in no way, shape, or form was it his fault. riverdale played terrible as a whole, wasnt a one persons fault. he probably had less than 5 field goal attempts in game this year (his first year kicking a football).

alright well, of course its hard to come on here and talk about last night, especially since it took me by complete suprise, never saw it coming. ultimately, i think what was proved between both games, was that riverdale is 49 points better than smyrna on our best night, and smyrna is 2 points better than riverdale on our worst night.

that still gets us no where, riverdale is done for the season and it stinks. smyrna wanted it more last night and their coaches must have put in some long nights trying to find ways to break through. that deserves to be credited, so smyrna (for once) has mine.

it still baffles me that after playing as horrible as we did, we only lose by 2 points, but i guess im starting to sound like a sore typical smyrna fan bickering after every time they lose. our performance last night was pretty much inexcusable, one loss overshadows 11 wins and it stinks for the fans, coaches, the entire program, especially the seniors.

the dream has already ended for a majority of tennessees best teams, i guess it makes the road to the championship more interesting for the casual fan, but im not to happy about it at all. 2 consecutive years, 2 consecutive heartbreakers, 2 consecutive times losing to inferior teams.

smyrna won their championship last night, they'll probably get caught slacking this friday as riverdale did a few short hours ago. actually for once, best of luck. i can't down on a team for wanting to win more than riverdale did, smyrna deserved to win last night

i'll probably post my thoughts on the actual game a little later. one thing i definately dont want to see is people downing on jasper driskill, i heard people blaming the loss on him out of anger last night, but in no way, shape, or form was it his fault. riverdale played terrible as a whole, wasnt a one persons fault. he probably had less than 5 field goal attempts in game this year (his first year kicking a football).

Someone has some maturity issues

Them sour grapes aren't tasting too good for you right now, are they?