Grace Baptist vs 7A in two HOF games

uconlooker3320

Grace Baptist takes on two of 7A's top teams this weekend in two HOF games. Grace will finish a distant second to our mighty Temple Crusaders this year but they will for sure crush the weak 7A teams that will be little more than sacrificial lambs for Temple and either Grace or CSAS in this years substate games. Whats everyones thoughts on how bad the win will be over Clarkrange and Jackson County? I heard Clarkrange was picked second or third up there with Jackson County being the other "decent" team. Oh and don't think i have forgotten about Thanksgiving turkey dinner at Pickett Co. this year. Temple will clean their clocks and complete the sweep AT PICKETT CO.!!! :thumb:

Edited by uconlooker3320

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sacrifical lambs? Just like last year or the year before, right? Region 4 puts out some good ball teams and this will be interesting to see how the new Grace lineup will play together this season. Before you award state tournament bids to the teams in Region 3, see how they play.

This is just some kid spouting off his mouth who doesn't understand how hard it is to go somewhere like that and win a ballgame.

Grace Baptist takes on two of 7A's top teams this weekend in two HOF games. Grace will finish a distant second to our mighty Temple Crusaders this year but they will for sure crush the weak 7A teams that will be little more than sacrificial lambs for Temple and either Grace or CSAS in this years substate games. Whats everyones thoughts on how bad the win will be over Clarkrange and Jackson County? I heard Clarkrange was picked second or third up there with Jackson County being the other "decent" team. Oh and don't think i have forgotten about Thanksgiving turkey dinner at Pickett Co. this year. Temple will clean their clocks and complete the sweep AT PICKETT CO.!!! :unsure:

Temple's Boys team is not going to Pickett County due to the fact they are still in the playoffs in football! Just letting everyone know that!

Grace Baptist takes on two of 7A's top teams this weekend in two HOF games. Grace will finish a distant second to our mighty Temple Crusaders this year but they will for sure crush the weak 7A teams that will be little more than sacrificial lambs for Temple and either Grace or CSAS in this years substate games. Whats everyones thoughts on how bad the win will be over Clarkrange and Jackson County? I heard Clarkrange was picked second or third up there with Jackson County being the other "decent" team. Oh and don't think i have forgotten about Thanksgiving turkey dinner at Pickett Co. this year. Temple will clean their clocks and complete the sweep AT PICKETT CO.!!! :P

The teams from the Chattanooga area are always very well coached and full of athletes. I'm sure they will pose a good test for us and i fully expect an exciting game. However the teams up here are anything but sacrificial lambs as anyone that keeps up with these two regions is aware of. The same Temple team you speak of came up to Clay Co. and got beat so i wouldn't get too far out on the limb it might just break off on you one of these days. Good luck to all the teams this year and to any of the Grace faithful that are coming up to JC on saturday, have a safe trip. We'll see you at the gym!! :P

The teams from the Chattanooga area are always very well coached and full of athletes. I'm sure they will pose a good test for us and i fully expect an exciting game. However the teams up here are anything but sacrificial lambs as anyone that keeps up with these two regions is aware of. The same Temple team you speak of came up to Clay Co. and got beat so i wouldn't get too far out on the limb it might just break off on you one of these days. Good luck to all the teams this year and to any of the Grace faithful that are coming up to JC on saturday, have a safe trip. We'll see you at the gym!! :P

I'm sure those games are going to be good. How is 7A this year Devilfanatic? I hope to go out and watch some ballgames sometime soon :P

I'm sure those games are going to be good. How is 7A this year Devilfanatic? I hope to go out and watch some ballgames sometime soon :justwrestle:

Hey you coming in this weekend? 7A should be very good this year and very competitive as always! Next time you come in from UT and use my washer and dryer leave some money for ole DF young nephew or otherwise you might get a spanking like you used to!!! :justwrestle: :thumb:;)

Clarkrange isn't the same team which was picked for 3rd in the district. They lost 2 players to suspension and more to injuries. I think the only starter playing is Brandon Upchurch and he is a very good players. Had they had their team they may have given Grace a game, but this isn't the team you'll see later in the year when everyone is back.

Temple is not going to Pickett because they are scared! New coach, dont want to lose afraid he cant live up to the hype! Temple is out of the playoffs....look like they forgot to take their starters to the game? Anyway, for Temple to cancel on Pickett is pretty sorry....It may cost them later in the year, looks like they would want to play some competition early