2007 Schedules

reaction

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is number 27 for the real mc and southpitt well it dont look like they have it so easy this year. If mc played lookout valley and teams like that we would win a hole lot more games but we like a little challenge

heres are schedule

Gordonsville

southpittsburg

boyd

grundy

tyner

whitwell

cannon county

bledsoe

york institute

sequatchie

see southpitt play teams like we do and see if yall win as many as yall do

Come on man, don't play that "schedule" game. First, we are in a weak region, we can't help that. Second, when you get beat 48-0 by a team then you can't really talk smack to them about schedules or anything else for that matter.

Edited by The Drunken Sailor

Come on man, don't play that "schedule" game. First, we are in a weak region, we can't help that. Second, when you get beat 48-0 by a team then you can't really talk smack to them about schedules or anything else for that matter.

Yeah. If I was MC I wouldn't worry about who SP plays I would worry about who you play. SP beat MC pretty bad and SP's weak line ( and it was very weak) was blowing yours off the ball. With that said I am glad that they have moved the game back to the beginning of the season.

this is see southpitt play teams like we do and see if yall win as many as yall do

Wish we could. I believe if I was you I would worry about how many Jasper will win. I see another loss to SP and Gordonsville will beat you down, they will be good. Losing to 2 single A teams in the first 2 weeks and then getting drilled by Boyd will look pretty bad :) Can you say 0-3 :thumb: And after the Tyner game Jasper will be 1-4 or 0-5...ouch

Edited by zonepirate

Wish we could. I believe if I was you I would worry about how many Jasper will win. I see another loss to SP and Gordonsville will beat you down, they will be good. Losing to 2 single A teams in the first 2 weeks and then getting drilled by Boyd will look pretty bad :thumb: Can you say 0-3 :thumb: And after the Tyner game Jasper will be 1-4 or 0-5...ouch

Wow. Not sure why mchs51 made that post, just wish he had been a little more diplomatic about what he said. Can't really blame you SP fans for firing back.....Having said that, I hope everyone on next year's schedule takes us as lightly as you seem to be doing ZP. Didn't you fans learn anything from being too over confident this year. MC faced major problems before the year even began; that they staggered through a down year isn't surprising. Don't think the people running the program are spending the off season brooding over the negatives. All those younger players thrown into the mix early will come back next year bigger and better. Several talented kids who didn't play football this year are already talking about participating next year. I look for MC to field a much more balanced team next year, one that will be well prepared without the distractions they faced at the beginning of this year. I don't see MC opening the season 0-5, and no Warrior player is ready to concede a loss to SP. Week 1 can't get here quick enough for them.

Wow. Not sure why mchs51 made that post, just wish he had been a little more diplomatic about what he said. Can't really blame you SP fans for firing back.....Having said that, I hope everyone on next year's schedule takes us as lightly as you seem to be doing ZP. Didn't you fans learn anything from being too over confident this year. MC faced major problems before the year even began; that they staggered through a down year isn't surprising. Don't think the people running the program are spending the off season brooding over the negatives. All those younger players thrown into the mix early will come back next year bigger and better. Several talented kids who didn't play football this year are already talking about participating next year. I look for MC to field a much more balanced team next year, one that will be well prepared without the distractions they faced at the beginning of this year. I don't see MC opening the season 0-5, and no Warrior player is ready to concede a loss to SP. Week 1 can't get here quick enough for them.

Nohope, don't take it to heart. Just had to B slap the kid a little :D .

You know I take Jasper a little more seriously than that. For Jasper's sake I hope they haven't scheduled Gordonsville in week 0. They should be very good next year, probably one of the favorites to win the 1A championship. Although SP was a little more sucessful this year we had our share of problems too and are doing the same things. Week 1 will be a battle as always :angry: . I can't wait

Are yoou sure about that Cam10. I think the region coaches draw the dates they will play each other every 2 years. I'm not 100% sure about that, but I was under the understanding that Tyner could be moved to a different date, although I hope not.

Tyner is week 10 an Boyd had 7 kids on the all Region team. Hathaway made MVP of the Region.

Tyner is week 10 an Boyd had 7 kids on the all Region team. Hathaway made MVP of the Region.

Hey, CAM10. Where did you get that info. I've looked for it in the news, but can't find it. Who else made the all Region team? Glad Anthony Hathaway got MVP. After all he's been through with two torn ACLs and recover to play like he did, he deserves it.