Mt. Pleasant @ Jackson Christian

wuzMP63

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jackson Christian can run and throw. But I see the stellar MP pass rush causing problems. Super soph. David Brown is a MONSTER of a pass rusher. Ask Jo Byrns. JC has fast linebackers, but they are not as strong as Daily. He will break tackles and score as usual (41 rushing Tds). I think MP is stronger up front. MP should treat this game like the superbowl. What an opportunity!

i am focusing on the end of this one where you say MP is stronger up front. That may be the case but that has been the case every week since the beginning season crap Middleton prolly was stronger than JCS up front but them boys find a way to keep em under control or we wouldnt be here right know.As for treat it like its the superbowl i couldnt agree more

Edited by tha contender

i am focusing on the end of this one where you say MP is stronger up front. That may be the case but that has been the case every week since the beginning season crap Middleton prolly was stronger than JCS up front but them boys find a way to keep em under control or we wouldnt be here right know.As for treat it like its the superbowl i couldnt agree more

yeah bud. But the difference is Jackson Christian has not seen anyone like Marco Daily. 203 carries 2700yds and 41tds. He will break tackles and he will score. It will be another close game, but I say MP wins b/c they have Marco and JC does not. :thumb:

JCS has Rashad Rayner, and MP does not. I mean, crap, we could do this all day. One player does not a football team make.

Oh come on and think that way. Please? Everyone else has all year and some still do even after defense( which they so believe we don't have ) helps win the games.

I think mTp and fans are starting to love the fact we're a one man show. :huh::angry:

I will disagree that JCS has not seen anyone like Marco Daily. They saw the best athlete at QB in 1A football Friday night in Brandon Springer from Lake Co. His career stats, not season stats, tell the tale, over 1,000 yards rushing as a So., Jr and SR. Two time All-State(will be 3 time when this years comes out), 4 year All-Region, All West TN the list goes on and on. Has been offered scholarships in BOTH football and Basketball. They have seen athleticism before by playing teams such as Jackson Southside, DCA and Lake CO. This should be a good game but I expect JCS to come out on top 28-20.

I will disagree that JCS has not seen anyone like Marco Daily. They saw the best athlete at QB in 1A football Friday night in Brandon Springer from Lake Co.

The most athletic QB in 1A is Marco Daily. Im not being sarcastic, just ask everybody MP has played and they will tell you that. This Springer kid might be a great player, but was he Mr. Football canidate?