Mt. Pleasant @ Jackson Christian

wuzMP63

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did, Wingman. I am impressed...LOL :rolleyes:

hey tigermom or any of the MTP faithful I would like to have a contact number from someone there going to the game,I am going to the friendship game just alot closer for me but pulling for the tigers,would like to have some updates during the game and vise-versa email me at mlittle@unarcorack.com with your number GO TIGERS !!

hey tigermom or any of the MTP faithful I would like to have a contact number from someone there going to the game,I am going to the friendship game just alot closer for me but pulling for the tigers,would like to have some updates during the game and vise-versa email me at mlittle@unarcorack.com with your number GO TIGERS !!

I e-mailed you my number so we can share scores Friday night. Drop me a line back to make sure you go my e-mail.

Waht a game it was Friday night.

First off I do not attend Mt.P school or have any tie to them but I did go to the M.P. Jo Bryns game and it was someting else. To everybody saying that M.P. is a one man show is wrong,Yes Marco is a special impact player but why should M.P get run down for having him?!? The defense played a good game and the line was overmatched considerind weight but that didnt stopped them from blocking and tackling all night. I really enjoy High school football games and this was one of my favorites, Tuck from J.B. is a ballplayer and he went all out. M.P has a hex of a football team and community. The Kid that was making them sacks on defense was special also and I remember him catching a cramp or getting hurt on one play and a couple seconds later he was making a another sack!

I dont know much about Jackson Christian but im sure they are a good football team because if they wasnt they wouldnt be this far. I hope everyone is safe going to the game and wish both teams luck but I have to go with the Tigers from Mt.Pleasant!! Take the Jungle spirit with ya to Jackson!!

Tigers By 6!

i have saw mp play twice this year in both there wins over wayne county and for you jcs fans out there i have a prediction through out the game you are going to keep thinking there running the same 3 plays over and over and over why cant we stop them ? mainly it will be because daily is very fast, very strong he is a tackle breaking fool, my advice is get lots and lots of players to the ball when he has it

someone asked what kind of offense mp runs they will line up in the shot gun all night with 1,2,3 wideouts and with either one or two backs flanking daily and for the most part daily will run it left , right ur up the middle after a fake to one of the backs and in my opinion one of the most dangerous and stupid things mp does on offense is pass, because if daily is flushed out of pocket will get ugly for defense, and on the other hand mp passing it if daily throws it is almost a good thing for other team even if its complete less danger in other players touching ball

oh and my ridiculous daily stat for 2006

scored on first carry of game for i belive 6 straight weeks , wayne county ended streak in second round of playoffs

This will be another tough one for MP!! I think MP must contain JCS offense, which seems to be a lot like JB! I think JCS will try to do just the same as every other team MP has played, which is contain Dailey! This game will probably be a tougher game in which we have to go on the road, and it will be a rowdy environment!! But you know "THE JUNGLE" is rolling in and look to be pretty rowdy ourselves. Go Tigers!!

another tip JCHS people......id bet my bottom dollar that the first play will be a qb lead to the right.......all the backs will just sorta run up the whole like fullbacks and all your players will run into the whole and then you'll see someone runnin outa the whole with about 11 people following him :thumb:

Thanks for the response JaxMan. I believe we have faced three decent passing teams JB/CW/CA over this way and though they got off some good pass plays mTp was able to defend it well enough to keep the pass to a minimum. So it looks like you all will be our fourth challenge in this department.

Any thoughts on your run defense?

Maybe the size of your D line on that 5-3 or 4-4 I heard about?

Sorry been traveling and just signed on and saw your question Big Bigby...work has a way of interefering with talking about football...ny real passion...our D line is not overly large...only 1 or 2 you might call big...but we tend to be quick...no doubt from what I've read you will have a size advantage on the line...against the run we have had great nights and not so great ones...linebackers as a group are very fast not huge hitters but solid tacklers

Edited by JaxMan