5 White Station 1.36

6 Smyrna 1.34

Strength of Schedule Ranking

DIVISION 1 - CLASS AAAAA

38 Oak Ridge 50.21

39 Ooltewah 50.09

40 Smyrna 49.72

CoachT must disagree with that strenght of schedule

Question for a couple of you Smyrna fans. Why are you just now making a screenname on CoachT after the win again Riverdale?

Ooltewah is not big at all upfront. There has been only 2 teams Ooltewah has played all year that they are bigger than. Heritage/Bradley Central.

Left Tackle - 6' 215

Left Guard - 6' 240

Center - 5'11 240

Right Guard - 5'10 215

Right Tackle - 6'3 265

Tightend - 6'4 210

Ooltewah is not big upfront at all. However, they are very well coached and are very strong. Great line push for their team size. One of the pluses for Ooltewah's small size is their quickness. Their quickness compliments Marshall very well. Should be great football weather Friday. Can't wait to see this one.

Those rankings are not very credible at all! DB is still no. 2 and Ridgeway no. 4!? They're not even in the tourny anymore. Bump. :D

Edited by jmu031

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 things I'd like to say real quick.

It was probably me saying that Jeremy doesn't make good decisions. That's a misinterpretation. I'm just saying he's missed a few wide open throws this year, like in the interception he threw at the end of the first half vs. Heritage, he had somebody open by 15 yards on all sides but he went looking for his first reciever and threw into double coverage. Most of the decisions he does make are great, like reading the defense vs. Farragut and running for 15 yards to the goaline on one play.

Brian Marshall is not afraid to take big hits. In the first Farragut game, he got walloped in the third quarter by Shane Reviez, and was lying on the ground for a few moments, and he followed that up 5 minutes later with a 73 yard touchdown run.

people are talking about how big ooltewah is .. I was just on their website and the profile of the day was on someone who was 5'11 300 pounds!!! That is not strong Smyrna's lineman is 6'7 290 that is big!!

I BELIEVE

Ooltewah isn't big at all. We're undersized in every category but QB, FB, and recievers. But, we're strong and fast. Farragut's line averages 6-4 280, and we've beaten them twice.

Edited by Owlbino

Strength + Success Ranking

DIVISION 1 - CLASS AAAAA

1 Ooltewah 1.50

2 Dobyns Bennett 1.43

3 Riverdale 1.40

4 Ridgeway 1.36

5 White Station 1.36

6 Smyrna 1.34

Strength of Schedule Ranking

DIVISION 1 - CLASS AAAAA

38 Oak Ridge 50.21

39 Ooltewah 50.09

40 Smyrna 49.72

CoachT must disagree with that strenght of schedule

Question for a couple of you Smyrna fans. Why are you just now making a screenname on CoachT after the win again Riverdale?

Ooltewah is not big at all upfront. There has been only 2 teams Ooltewah has played all year that they are bigger than. Heritage/Bradley Central.

Left Tackle - 6' 215

Left Guard - 6' 240

Center - 5'11 240

Right Guard - 5'10 215

Right Tackle - 6'3 265

Tightend - 6'4 210

Ooltewah is not big upfront at all. However, they are very well coached and are very strong. Great line push for their team size. One of the pluses for Ooltewah's small size is their quickness. Their quickness compliments Marshall very well. Should be great football weather Friday. Can't wait to see this one.

I'm not sure where you got this info, but it doesnt seem very credible. There is no way Ooltewah has a harder schedule then Smyrna. Db and Ridgeway and Riverdale are already out of the tourney. I think Smyrna has a chance to win this week Riverdale, Db and Ridgeway do not. :thumb:

I'm not sure where you got this info, but it doesnt seem very credible. There is no way Ooltewah has a harder schedule then Smyrna. Db and Ridgeway and Riverdale are already out of the tourney. I think Smyrna has a chance to win this week Riverdale, Db and Ridgeway do not. :thumb:

I got this from the SoS on coachT's website. This poll ended after Regular season so thats why DB is up there.... What makes you think Ooltewah's schedule is so easy? Region 2-5a is one of the top regions in the state....

dude, lay off the reply button, nothing you say even means anything on here, you just post nonsense......anyway you can't say who's schedule is harder or not because neither of you guy played any of the teams of the other team so get over it....my prediction, ooltewah 35-21

oh and ImaOwl...i got a 577 note streak last night, just to let you know

Edited by mnewballer21

Wow im gald Smyrna *F*** riverdale* lol and this game is goin to be good but in the end..i think Ooltewah will win...Smyrna can win if they stop Ooltewah RB #5...like our team (Cookeville High School) we could have beat them.but they came back in the 4Q (well mainly there RB) came back and made like 2 TD and there kicker kicked the FG to beat us by 3...so ya

Wow im gald Smyrna *F*** riverdale* lol and this game is goin to be good but in the end..i think Ooltewah will win...Smyrna can win if they stop Ooltewah RB #5...like our team (Cookeville High School) we could have beat them.but they came back in the 4Q (well mainly there RB) came back and made like 2 TD and there kicker kicked the FG to beat us by 3...so ya

Wait didn't they beat you in 2005 also?

Sorry to beat U to the punch Owl fans!

Something funny I just noticed. Does any of this talk about Smyrna remind you of another team Ooltewah played in the playoffs? SEVIER COUNTY. Thier fans talked them up so much only to be disappointed in the end. We heard all this crap about how their All-American QB was going to throw all over us. And how good their D was. We heard how they had a good balanced attack to go against the Owls stellar defense. And many people were picking against Ooltewah. This is the same exact thing that I am reading from Smyrna posters. And Smyrna fans don't act like you are better than Sevier County. Ya'll both went 8-2 in the regular season with both losses coming to good teams. SC-(DB, WB), Smyrna-(Riverdale, Ravenwood) So who knows, maybe Sevier County might be better than Smyrna? You will have one more thing in common after Friday, you will both have been put out by Ooltewah.

smyrna wins!

we will stop #5 thats the teams goal..we stop him and we win!

the line is no where near riverdaleand we handled them well..

and what benny has said to other coaches that they feel like they have the easiest road to MT bc we beat riverdale..so overlooking us..no..disrespecting us ..YES!

and u dont wanna do that to a team who has had 3 days of PERFECT PRACTICE!

smyrna wins convincingly!

the dline gets no pass rush and a second string qb was thrownin all over yall..

with no pass rush u leave sonny time to get the balls to the wr and thats DANGEROUS..bc all of them can break for a td at any moment!

the backs will break through the line easy..

smyrna wins by 20+ bank on it..the tape i have watched..they look play like a oakland or lavergne..not direspecting those teams bc they could easily go down to ootlewahs region and b 13-0 bc there is no 1 there..

blackman would win region there..lol

smyrna wins!!!!

easy money!

I'm not sure where you got this info, but it doesnt seem very credible. There is no way Ooltewah has a harder schedule then Smyrna. Db and Ridgeway and Riverdale are already out of the tourney. I think Smyrna has a chance to win this week Riverdale, Db and Ridgeway do not. :lol:

I'm not quite sure how either side can lay claim to a more difficult schedule. But most of the SOS ratings I have seen on this site and others have Ooltewah with a stronger schedule and better success against that schedule--both TN ratings and national ratings.

I guess it will all be decided on Friday night.