Ooltewah @ Smyrna

Owlbino

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am just not convinced that Ooletwah is 13-0 good, maybe 11-3 good. We will see Friday night.

haha now that was dumb...they are 13-0, and only had one game that they shouldn't have won because they played terrible and pulled it out at the end....at worst they should be 12-1, no 11-3(by they way they couldn't be 11-3 right now it would be 11-2 like you guys) but they are a 13-0 team and sure have played like going through their schedule in a very balanced way meeting every challenge put in front of them....without seeing them there is no way you can say you are not convinced that they are 13-0 good....i mean smyrna has a 49-0 loss on their record, i guess i should question if they are even 11-2 good, maybe more like 7-6 or 8-5 good with a loss like that

smyrna wins!

we will stop #5 thats the teams goal..we stop him and we win!

the line is no where near riverdaleand we handled them well..

and what benny has said to other coaches that they feel like they have the easiest road to MT bc we beat riverdale..so overlooking us..no..disrespecting us ..YES!

and u dont wanna do that to a team who has had 3 days of PERFECT PRACTICE!

smyrna wins convincingly!

the dline gets no pass rush and a second string qb was thrownin all over yall..

with no pass rush u leave sonny time to get the balls to the wr and thats DANGEROUS..bc all of them can break for a td at any moment!

the backs will break through the line easy..

smyrna wins by 20+ bank on it..the tape i have watched..they look play like a oakland or lavergne..not direspecting those teams bc they could easily go down to ootlewahs region and b 13-0 bc there is no 1 there..

blackman would win region there..lol

smyrna wins!!!!

easy money!

Stop number 5? fine, then stop #1,#7,#31,#14,#8,#44 avg. more than 5 yards a carry and 10 yds a catch then you have a chance.

Sure the line lacks size but id take them over your S-O-F-T offensive line.

Disrespect no, Ooltewah take every opponet seriously.

Perfect practice? what the heck is that soppose to mean?

D line had 3 sacks for 30 yardsand 3 INTS for the secondary against Farragut.

Owls have only had one back rush for more than 100 yards all season.

Smyrna wins by 20? YOU ARE AN IDIOT!

Just remeber you got your tail kicked 49-0 and barely squeeked by Oakland so you have no room to talk. And trust me kid, this will be the toughest game that you have EVER played. Be prepared to get a taste of #20 and #5 because you will be seeing RED after the game, punk.

This whole blog is the same as all the others no matter who is playing who. As everyone else has said on this very blog, "Ootlewah fans are going to pick their team to win, and Smyrna fans are going to pick their team to win." Man, there is gonna be trash talk and kids on here who run their mouths but have no idea what they are talking about. There are going to be people on here who come on for the sole purpose of making everyone get upset. You sit there and compare us to Sevier County but what makes your fans different? You have fans on here, just like Smyrna who are talking about how great your players are and how great they are going to be. There is nothing wrong with doing this!?!?!?!? It doesn't make one team less of a team for their fans to praise them and think they are a good team, that's what a "fan" is. So let Smyrna people get on here and make predictions and let Ootlewah fans get on here and make predictions. That's what CoachT is for. And no stats matter, no age, weight, speed, etc. matters at this point. This is the play-offs and no matter what anyone says on here the one thing I have read the most on here that is completely accurate is, "Great game on Friday night, this is anyone's game." BUT that doesn't mean that it isn't okay for fans to get on here and root for their team. So let them! Good luck to both teams Friday night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh:

Well, I can't say that I don't agree. I think that was a good post. :unsure:

Get em' Dawgz! LaVergne will be in the house.

Smyrna wins by 20? YOU ARE AN IDIOT!

About this time last week, if someone said that Smyrna would beat Riverdale,

AT Riverdale, where they had lost only twice in the history of the stadium, and

never in the postseason, you might get that same reaction.

But Vick and the Falcons won AT Lambeau in the post-season when no one

had. And don't forget that Ooltewah and Riverdale were ranked 1 and 2 in

baseball going into Spring Fling and we went a combined 0-4...

Just remeber you got your tail kicked 49-0 and barely squeeked by Oakland so you have no room to talk. And trust me kid, this will be the toughest game that you have EVER played. Be prepared to get a taste of #20 and #5 because you will be seeing RED after the game, punk.

punk? That seems a little harsh :unsure:

When Riverdale beat Smyrna 49 it was a case of a snowball becoming an avalanche. Riverdale went 3 and out on their opening drive, and then proceeded to score on 7 of their next 9 possessions. The other two ended up with taking a knee at the end of each half. But one of those touchdowns was a fumble that couldn't have been a better bounce pass. And more than one pass from Gray was dropped or just barely off a receivers hands....

It is hard enough picking who is better in Division 1 football, and all of their games are on TV.... For two teams to talk smack when neither one has seen the other takes some pretty good clairvoyance....

I just hope to see a great ballgame Friday night in a fun atmosphere and hope no one gets hurt. I have a hunch some Smyrna folks will be rooting for two teams Friday night, their Bulldogs and Ravenwood. What better way to end the season than avenging the two losses on your schedule? I have a hunch some Riverdale folks will be rooting for Smyrna to win it all so they can say "Well, at least we lost to the team that won it all." Some other Warrior fans mileage may differ :)

Is it Friday yet? :huh:

Edited by davidlimbaugh

smyrna wins!

we will stop #5 thats the teams goal..we stop him and we win!

the line is no where near riverdaleand we handled them well..

and what benny has said to other coaches that they feel like they have the easiest road to MT bc we beat riverdale..so overlooking us..no..disrespecting us ..YES!

and u dont wanna do that to a team who has had 3 days of PERFECT PRACTICE!

smyrna wins convincingly!

the dline gets no pass rush and a second string qb was thrownin all over yall..

with no pass rush u leave sonny time to get the balls to the wr and thats DANGEROUS..bc all of them can break for a td at any moment!

the backs will break through the line easy..

smyrna wins by 20+ bank on it..the tape i have watched..they look play like a oakland or lavergne..not direspecting those teams bc they could easily go down to ootlewahs region and b 13-0 bc there is no 1 there..

blackman would win region there..lol

smyrna wins!!!!

easy money!

Good one! I can't do nothing but laugh at post like these. You embarrass yourself, your team and your community with post like that. Good luck Friday night!

That is mixed up. The Raptor Nation Band sits with the fans in the stands and some of the overflow fans sit in the metal bleachers. That was the case when we played Smyrna. I didn't see the Smyrna doing any thing about it and we will not have it any other way.

I'm sure Smyrna will be more accommodating to the Owl's since this is the playoffs.

yeah most teams bands sit there though. but its no bigy