Ooltewah @ Smyrna

Owlbino

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i listened to it on the radio.. it sounded like a good one. cant wait to see what some Ooltewah or Smyrna ppl have to say that were at the game. i guess Ooltewah and Marshall can be stopped.. how many yards did he have?

congrats on a great season Ooltewah. how do u Ooltewah fans think Farragut woulda done? got killed i guess?

Edited by ihavenofriendzz

CWalum2006 Today, 02:45 PM Post #32

Camper

Group: Guests

Member No.: 104,680

5A - Ravenwood they have the most momentum and i believe ooltewah just like Dobyns Bennett is in for a rude awakening against Smyrna ravenwood beats smyrna 28-14 in title game

i called it today

and my prediction for next weeks 5A state title game

CWalum2006 Today, 02:45 PM Post #32

Camper

Group: Guests

Member No.: 104,680

5A - Ravenwood they have the most momentum and i believe ooltewah just like Dobyns Bennett is in for a rude awakening against Smyrna ravenwood beats smyrna 28-14 in title game

i called it today

and my prediction for next weeks 5A state title game

R'dale thought the re-match would be a cake walk also and R'dale beat them by a whole lot more than Ravenwood squeeked by them. :thumb:

yes true a late nearly impossible 4th quarter comeback by ravenwood got them a huge win but they are pretty hot as well as smyrna but theres one diff. ravenwood has been to the championship and i believe they are not gonna lose based on experience and it seems to me that its ravenwoods title to lose considering they are the defending state champions

yes true a late nearly impossible 4th quarter comeback by ravenwood got them a huge win but they are pretty hot as well as smyrna but theres one diff. ravenwood has been to the championship and i believe they are not gonna lose based on experience and it seems to me that its ravenwoods title to lose considering they are the defending state champions