David Lipscomb Mustangs @ Dyersburg Trojans

treefitty74

Seeing "mq" autosignature symbol definitely reminds me of Scotland and bagpipes.

If all of the bagpipes in the world were lined up from end to end--it would be a good start!

Back to the game. Whoever said the Lipscomb linebackers were out of place (too lazy to go back and see who it was) all night has no clue what our defense is all about.

How can you say our defense is average at best? There are only two plays that we have struggle against at various times, option and sally (and the Annexation Puerto Rico play every now and then).

Dyersburg I formation will be shut down. Our O will score.

Big Country is correct, this game will not be as close as some would like to think. The man knows what he is talking about, check out his history in picking winners AND scores.

I hope Lipscomb is prepared for Dyersburg's I formation since we run it about 5% of the time and we never run the option. :D Should be a good game. Good luck to both teams. Go Trojans!!!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Expect a lot of INT's by the talented Lipscomb secondary :D

Prady and Scott have been solid all year. Also, look for Rogers to play some as well. Rogers may dominate this one on the offensive side of the ball, too fast. He could be one of the most explosive players in the state, simply not used enough. Prady may come up big in the return game as well.

We'll the way I see it the poor little old trojans don't have a chance friday night on their home field. They have no speed, size, or talent. I don't even know why we should spend the money turning on the lights friday night??

I guess TSSAA would be upset if we didn't go ahead and play it out friday so DL go ahead and drive on over here to the weak region 7. We'll just play you because we have to. Don't expect much from the trojans though.

I can't wait to see the Trojans come out and hit DL square in the mouth. DL better come into JC Sawyers ready for a game. These corn fed boys over here don't lay down for anyone. 4 quarters 48 minutes of smashmouth all year is all I've seen.

We are a very hospitable town over here in D'burg so come on over and enjoy yourselves but don't chalk this one up just yet. :D

We'll the way I see it the poor little old trojans don't have a chance friday night on their home field. They have no speed, size, or talent. I don't even know why we should spend the money turning on the lights friday night??

I guess TSSAA would be upset if we didn't go ahead and play it out friday so DL go ahead and drive on over here to the weak region 7. We'll just play you because we have to. Don't expect much from the trojans though.

I can't wait to see the Trojans come out and hit DL square in the mouth. DL better come into JC Sawyers ready for a game. These corn fed boys over here don't lay down for anyone. 4 quarters 48 minutes of smashmouth all year is all I've seen.

We are a very hospitable town over here in D'burg so come on over and enjoy yourselves but don't chalk this one up just yet. :thumb:

Don't know where that came from. Lipscomb is expecting a tough game. You don't get this far and not play a good team. The Mustangs respect the Dyersburg record of 12-1, which is the same for the Mustangs. This should be a good and close game. Looking forward to it.

well this as really turned into some post...we can go back in forth all day about this and that but there will be only one team standing come friday night...no matter what both teams are there for one reason they played there buts off to get there these are high school kids and come friday night win or lose they made this far and they have nothing to hang there heads down for....these boys have played week after week so who cares where they are ranked guess what they are in the top 4 in the region more then some of them on that ranking can say....dyersburg will come out and play football friday night just like DL will..so good luck to both teams and we will see come friday night ..........GO TROJANS....