next year in region 8aa

turkey

MIlan,Peabody&WEstview all return alot of players, Humboldt loses their backfield and returns most of their O&D lines. JCS joins the party (ask your buddies at USJ how much fun they have had) Dresden,GC will struggle . My choice in November Peabody we will check this in a year! Good luck Lydale WElls .Adrian Donald Josh Holt and the other seniors we all have enjoyed watching you the last few years.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peabody will be good next year with the return of Harper, Norris, and Jones. What will the line look like next year? Who all besides Moore is coming back for westview? They really struggled this year from lack of athleticism, do they have any coming up? Humboldt loses all their athletes. Who will replace them? I don't know a whole lot about other teams but I do know Milan will be very hard to beat the next couple of years.

Milan, Peabody, and Westview for the top 3.

After that, who knows? Had the 2007 rules been in place this year, the old Region 7-2A would have sent five teams, with both Peabody (7-3) and Huntingdon getting in at 5-5. The cutoff statewide for the WC would have been 5-5, based on 2006 records.

So I think that the Region definately has a chance to get 4 (or more) teams into the 2007 playoffs. Number of non-region wins definately takes on a lot more importance next year.

humboldt returns everyone on the O line except for a center...everyone on the D line except for a noseguard (but there have been people in for him this season so they have playing time)...backfield returns 1...receivers are all back...quarterback is going to be the main thing right now...we have a freshman QB (soon to be sophomore) who has been showing out at practice and i believe will be the next big person to come out of humboldt...so pretty much..the starters returning for humboldt are 7 on offense...and 7 on defense...so still looks bright for humboldt in the 2007 season...o...and the picks really don't matter obviously...i went back and looked at the region predictions for the playoffs that the jacksonsun picked...lol...got one right and that was milan in 2nd..the rest were wrong..but good luck to all teams next season

Top 3: Milan, Peabody Westview...anyone is liable to take the #4 spot. The dawgs are losing few. Humboldt returns alot of guys in the trenches, but loses many key skill players. Westview returns nearly everybody. Peabody returns QB Harper. GC...? USJ will struggle losing 9 defensive starters.

As for JCS, welcome to AA! Let's hear whos comin up on the roster for the eagles!

man i'm telling yall the QB in humboldt got is good, i thought he should have been the starting qb at the begining of the season so that wordlow could stay at rb......it worked out sort of..he got the potential to be the best qb to ever come out of humboldt...and as far as atheletes humboldt keep atheletes every year so somebody will come up and still get a 1,000 yds rushing

man i'm telling yall the QB in humboldt got is good, i thought he should have been the starting qb at the begining of the season so that wordlow could stay at rb......it worked out sort of..he got the potential to be the best qb to ever come out of humboldt...and as far as atheletes humboldt keep atheletes every year so somebody will come up and still get a 1,000 yds rushing

too young and unprepared to start this season...if he can set his mind to it...then he will be a good QB to come out of humboldt...prolly not the best...for the athletes...every team has athletes...they just have to be able to excel greatly in that position that they start at...adrian donald has played RB since he was in pee wee tackle league...he's learned to excel at that positon well...but it will be a surprise to see who will step up to replace him and the rest of the seniors leaving

too young and unprepared to start this season...if he can set his mind to it...then he will be a good QB to come out of humboldt...prolly not the best...for the athletes...every team has athletes...they just have to be able to excel greatly in that position that they start at...adrian donald has played RB since he was in pee wee tackle league...he's learned to excel at that positon well...but it will be a surprise to see who will step up to replace him and the rest of the seniors leaving

how many starters are graduating from humboldt?