Hillsboro@Henry County

hcrocks

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Advisor

The Advisor heard on the radio that the Patriots are 3 and 1 all-time vs. the Burros! 96.5 also reported that the only time the Burros upset the Patriots was in 1998.......the last time they played. 31-28 was the score. Although no longer a region game....this one should be one for the ages!! Good luck Big Red!

I think coach gaddis will have his boys ready, but this hillsboro team is something special. I fell it will come down to who shows up to play. Easier said than done!!! Hilsboro has a great run and pass game, and the defense is the best I have seen all year. However, gaddis has been here before, and with upsets against melrose opens the door. This will be a battle of tradition!!!!!!!!!!

Well, well, well! Here we are once again! Semi's baby!!! Its been 14 long years since we have made it this far. Let's go Patriots! We have a familiar foe in Hillsboro from our past days in 6-5A. We have a 3-1 record against the Burros. But its been a while. Now they bring an undefeated record into Patriot Stadium. But the Big Red is peaking at just the right time. Though our record is not as pristine as the Burros, we are no less dangerous than they are. This is going to be a game for the ages! I can't wait! And since we have a short work week, on Friday there appears to be some folks talking about tailgating early, really early - like most of the afternoon! Let's get this party started!!!

Well, well, well! Here we are once again! Semi's baby!!! Its been 14 long years since we have made it this far. Let's go Patriots! We have a familiar foe in Hillsboro from our past days in 6-5A. We have a 3-1 record against the Burros. But its been a while. Now they bring an undefeated record into Patriot Stadium. But the Big Red is peaking at just the right time. Though our record is not as pristine as the Burros, we are no less dangerous than they are. This is going to be a game for the ages! I can't wait! And since we have a short work week, on Friday there appears to be some folks talking about tailgating early, really early - like most of the afternoon! Let's get this party started!!!

2:00 is the word on tail gate party! It has also been suggested to make signs to hang up everywhere or go to schemes and things and have one made, bout $10 for a nice one.

I believe HC will open the play book for this one and I sure hope so. Fairley scouted us well!

I have heard Hillsboro runs and passes equally. What type of defense do they run?

Though our record is not as pristine as the Burros, we are no less dangerous than they are. Let's get this party started!!!

Sorry I have to respectfully dissagree; they are 13-0 for a reason. No doubt HC is alot better than their record indicates but I believe that Hillsboro is clearly better than them. I say Burros by 2 TDs if not more; not knocking HC at all, the Burros just have more fire power than HC and they are much more versitile than they have been in the last serveral years (this should really help against Maryville).