Hillsboro@Henry County

hcrocks

Thought for the day:

Guys, if you're NOT finished living your Friday Night Lights Dream, then you have to keep your game on from the coin toss to the last second on the clock at the end of the 4th.

Never give up & know you have ppl in those stands cheering you on from the bottom of their heart to the end of their cow bell.

I am SOOOO Proud of EACH & EVERY ONE of YOU, but I'm still not ready to put up my game night clothes away just yet.

Don't forget to Thank God for his help & ask him to be with through this game. With God you CAN DO ANYTHING!

Play your game so there's NO regrets in the morning!

Don't Give Up, You Can Do Whatever You Set Your Mind To!!!!!

The Red Patriot Fan Blimp Is Charged & Ready To Do Whatever It Takes To Keep The Crowd Going For Ya Tonight!!!!!!!

Play Some Good Ole Boy Football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~Rollem RED Rollem!!~~~~~~~~~

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to both teams. Got you online now, hope you have good game caller's. Hillsboro took it to us right from the start. Heck you guys do it right there lol. Listening to pregame they have some good cookin, going on there. I should have gone darn it. I really hope Henry Co. can make it game. Nice to play after Thankgiving, both teams are lovin it. :thumb:

Watch out for them WILDCATS!