Jeff Rutledge To BA ?

JohnJacob

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It does not take a genius to figure out why Daniel McGugin left a head coaching job at FRA in his late 20's last year to be a position coach at MBA. In other words, he had to be promised something.

Bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You won the Grand Prize!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's not forget that McGugin took an assistant coaching position at the University of Miami to gain some college coaching experience.

Who would blame any coach for leaving Franklin Road Academy for MBA.

FRA refuses to make the commitment necessary to win in football.

Edited by cbg

Bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You won the Grand Prize!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's not forget that McGugin took an assistant coaching position at the University of Miami to gain some college coaching experience.

Who would blame any coach for leaving Franklin Road Academy for MBA.

FRA refuses to make the commitment necessary to win in football.

I will be very excited for him and our program if that pans out. He is a great kid and just a football junkie in general. Honestly it would be risky but well worth it. He would pour his heart and soul into the task. It would be a real challenge for him, at such a young age, to command the respect of much older assistants.

If CJR is really leaving MBA for BA, then I have to assume it is for many of the same reasons RB left. Why else would you make that move? I could understand if he went to a public school (new challenge), or to a smaller school (less pressure). But why to a rival school 20 miles away, playing in the same division? At least Ricky had the opportunity to build a team from scratch, and be a part of his kids' (boys and girls) education at Ensworth. JR will be walking right into a program that CF already built into a winner. I would speculate that it is either related to the faith-based mission of BA, or that he feels Gioia and company aren't giving him the necessary opportunity to win, and BA will give him that. Certainly he has never seemed unhappy to me....just interesting all around.