Moore County

knowledge man jr.

who? does austin have experience? what about sam melton? is he thought to be a possibility? i still would like to hear who (names) of the higher ups at jack daniels.

I don't think experience should be that big of a issue. Its very hard to get a coach that is winning a lot to come to a Class A school. I would go for someone young with a lot of energy that understands football. Then let him gain experience on the job. I really don't think anyone at Jack Daniels has a say in the matter. They do help support the sports at MC but not to that level of having a say in the Head Coach position are even trying to help with the money. I think I might ride down to Mississippi and offer Mac a 6 figure amount and a double wide trailer with polyster curtains and a redwood deck. I'll talk to some of the county commissioners and get a special football wheel tax and add a buck to ticket prices to pay for all this. Of course with the school board approval. ;):D

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think experience should be that big of a issue. Its very hard to get a coach that is winning a lot to come to a Class A school. I would go for someone young with a lot of energy that understands football. Then let him gain experience on the job. I really don't think anyone at Jack Daniels has a say in the matter. They do help support the sports at MC but not to that level of having a say in the Head Coach position are even trying to help with the money. I think I might ride down to Mississippi and offer Mac a 6 figure amount and a double wide trailer with polyster curtains and a redwood deck. I'll talk to some of the county commissioners and get a special football wheel tax and add a buck to ticket prices to pay for all this. Of course with the school board approval. :);)

If mac wins this week you might need a seven figure amount !!!

Plus add a pool right off the deck.

Football wheel tax. What a novel idea !!!!

Edited by tigerman

Several Reason Why Mac Is Coming Back:

1. Daughters in this area

2. Mother in this area

3. Lot's friends in this area

4. Mac likes this area

5. Jack daniel support- when Mac was here there was always newspapers and tv crews in town. That is free advertisement that Jack Daniel 's has not been receiving with the current football program.

6. Mac wants to come back more than any other reason

7. He would have never left had it not been for the large amount of cash that he was given to leave Moore County the first time

Edited by OldTimeMCPlayer

Several Reason Why Mac Is Coming Back:

1. Daughters in this area

2. Mother in this area

3. Lot's friends in this area

4. Mac likes this area

5. Jack daniel support- when Mac was here there was always newspapers and tv crews in town. That is free advertisement that Jack Daniel 's has not been receiving with the current football program.

6. Mac wants to come back more than any other reason

7. He would have never left had it not been for the large amount of cash that he was given to leave Moore County the first time

i will bet the farm that mac is not back>>

i think the person that gets the job will come out from no where..

his name has not been mentioned yet on this thread... book it

If you had plus, I would. I know for a fact that Coach Bean and the new super has had contact with this coach...and he is a very good one.

what does being a plus member have to do with it? what do you think will happen to montoye. i think he will be back in fc if he wants. give me your initals of the next coach. which one do you get your info from? do they agree with this person?

what does being a plus member have to do with it? what do you think will happen to montoye. i think he will be back in fc if he wants. give me your initals of the next coach. which one do you get your info from? do they agree with this person?

I won't give the initials on here cause the person may not want it known he is talking to Moore Co. A plus membership would allow me to communicate with you in private. Montoye, who knows! I don't think Britton will add him to the staff at the high school and I am sure he won't coach middle school. Tullahoma might be a possibility or Montoye might just stay in MC and teach.

I won't give the initials on here cause the person may not want it known he is talking to Moore Co. A plus membership would allow me to communicate with you in private. Montoye, who knows! I don't think Britton will add him to the staff at the high school and I am sure he won't coach middle school. Tullahoma might be a possibility or Montoye might just stay in MC and teach.

i think i will know more after this weekend? do you think it will be a long process? i hope they get him in plae by jan. 1st. or soon after.